Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Bro Code

you looking sad out here bruh.

now you trying to spin again.

so if three niggas jump on you...its cool if i stand by an watch....cause like you said...if you cant defend yourself..says alot.

smdh

come on....keep it coming

I ain't here to entertain no friendly ass nigga. You getting some type of way behind what I said. I don't give a fuck. What I said struck a nerve with you. I don't give a fuck. You quote me to get my attention.

I ain't here to entertain no friendly ass nigga. You getting some type of way behind what I said. I don't give a fuck. What I said struck a nerve with you. I don't give a fuck. You quote me to get my attention.
but didnt you quote me?

see you one of those type posters....

aint shit strike a nerve.....its just real shit that should be limited between people you say you cool with.

if you a slimy nigga....ok

own it

dont project insecurity anywhere else.

pussy is everything to you..ok

own it.

and it clear you dont give a fuck....its too early for you to get in your feelings bruh.

you cant even type on a forum without acting out.

you need self control.

If yo sister like me and she fine and I don't plan on dogging her ass,better me than some other nigga

I had a friend of mine suggest I date his sister. Shit was wild to me. Yeah im a nice guy but I got bad intentions. She was fine af too. I wanted to hit but I felt fucked up knowing id eventualy do her dirty. And if roles are reversed we gotta scrap no talking.

One of my boys has 2 kids with our next boys sister and these guys cool about it. We been knowing his younger sis since she was a lil kid. That dynamic crazy to me. Nobody talks about it even tho its awkward af lol. These guys dealt with it themselves over the years and it just is. Really couldnt be me on either side of that scenario.

I had a friend of mine suggest I date his sister. Shit was wild to me. Yeah im a nice guy but I got bad intentions. She was fine af too. I wanted to hit but I felt fucked up knowing id eventualy do her dirty. And if roles are reversed we gotta scrap no talking.

One of my boys has 2 kids with our next boys sister and these guys cool about it. We been knowing his younger sis since she was a lil kid. That dynamic crazy to me. Nobody talks about it even tho its awkward af lol. These guys dealt with it themselves over the years and it just is. Really couldnt be me on either side of that scenario.

I mean they family.it shouldn't be awkward

I got homeboy who got a kid with my other man,but it didn't go as well.I think they cool now.he was cool with it,but later on...you know how relationships go.

my other man's sister has kids by 2 dudes I know.!st by a close friend then by more of an associate we all knew.she fucked a few dudes in the circle actually.

And my grimey man did toss up my other man's step sister.And that same nigga also fucked that same chick who got the kids by the 2 other dudes and is one the niggas' best friends.Day 1 niggas.

And that same nigga got caught way down the line fucking that best friend's baby mama while they were all at the same crib

Damn it I know some slime balls.

I got homeboy who got a kid with my other man,but it didn't go as well.I think they cool now.he was cool with it,but later on...you know how relationships go.

my other man's sister has kids by 2 dudes I know.!st by a close friend then by more of an associate we all knew.she fucked a few dudes in the circle actually.

And my grimey man did toss up my other man's step sister.And that same nigga also fucked that same chick who got the kids by the 2 other dudes and is one the niggas' best friends.Day 1 niggas.

And that same nigga got caught way down the line fucking that best friend's baby mama while they were all at the same crib

what kinda small town population of 50 people type of shit is this?

As a crew you niggas aint shit. Lmao.

you dont think you are friends with abusive chicks?
are you talking statistic likelihoods? because I'm likely to also know rapists. don't know who they are and certainly haven't had a clue but I'll tell you what: doesn't mean I'll still be friends with them if I found out.

knowing that something is statistically probable is a million miles away from being aware of your friend being a perpetrator and still callingthem your friend.

are you talking statistic likelihoods? because I'm likely to also know rapists. don't know who they are and certainly haven't had a clue but I'll tell you what: doesn't mean I'll still be friends with them if I found out.

knowing that something is statistically probable is a million miles away from being aware of your friend being a perpetrator and still callingthem your friend.
you do know alot of ladies dont check their friends that abuse their mates right....

a lot ladies think abuse only goes one way and is only one way.

verbal abuse, mental abuse and emotional abuse is just as bad a physical. but most people dont know the signs of either but want to speak up on physical when the other shit is right in front of them and chicks brag on phones about it.

soooo..

if you want homie to check his homie then i ask that you check yours as well.

how you doing today? happy new year.

you do know alot of ladies dont check their friends that abuse their mates right....

a lot ladies think abuse only goes one way and is only one way.

verbal abuse, mental abuse and emotional abuse is just as bad a physical. but most people dont know the signs of either but want to speak up on physical when the other shit is right in front of them and chicks brag on phones about it.

soooo..

if you want homie to check his homie then i ask that you check yours as well.

how you doing today? happy new year.
lol @ assuming I don't know the breadth of the definition of abuse
lol @ thinking I'd have or keep homies that demonstrate the above

you must be accustomed to basics. might wanna change that in 2018.

I was still in chill-mode yesterday, now it's back to the grind but I'm still good. how bout you? happy new year to you too.

lol @ assuming I don't know the breadth of the definition of abuse
lol @ thinking I'd have or keep homies that demonstrate the above

you must be accustomed to basics. might wanna change that in 2018.

I was still in chill-mode yesterday, now it's back to the grind but I'm still good. how bout you? happy new year to you too.
i am very far from being accustomed to basic anything. but if you want to fight about it we can. i need to be challanged every once in a while.

and i never said you keep them but you assumed hellczar did....so i assumed. you want problems with that?

but my year started off quiet. i dont plan on working until maybe mid February. i got some things around the house to do and a few appointments i need to set up so when i do get started i wont need to stop no time soon.

hows the weather there?

One of my home boys still make growing pains mistakes. He started messing with this intense, negative ratchet old chick that used to work with her. He ended up moving into her place. Somewhere during this time period, he used to didn't have a consistent phone to reach him at. One day, a number hit my phone that I was unfamiliar with but I picked up anyway. It's the ratchet chick asking me "have I seen Mal (my home boy)". I told her "naw, I haven't seen him". Which honesty, I haven't seen that fool for about 2 weeks. She so ratchet & closed minded that she think all niggas are the same. She says "yall niggas know y'all be running game". I'm looking at the phone like "mann!!! This girl don't even know me. Im not that nigga guardian or parent. That nigga is his own man". I hung up on that bullshit. A day later, my home boy called & asked me was his girl looking for him. I said " Yeah". Then he said "You should've chewed her on the phone for trying to get smart". I said " bruh, that's your girl, you gotta handle that". Word to the wise tho, don't put me in anything. I'll much rather will keep it stray away from any potential type of drama

what kinda small town population of 50 people type of shit is this?

Atlanta

it's not that the town is so small,but our circle was.

A bunch of niggas born up north who ended up in GA somehow clicked up and did music together.

Ironically the name of the crew is/was Bad Blood.

I aint reading this all this shit.. i am a team of 1 .. if you start it you finish it.. i aint no ride or die as nigga.

respect,honesty are paramount

I aint reading this all this shit.. i am a team of 1 .. if you start it you finish it.. i aint no ride or die as nigga.

respect,honesty are paramount

at 30, I dont have no "bros"

as a youngin I had a homie that pretty much put me down with his sister, so I dont really care about that shit

I'll tell you if ya lady doing some foul shit, thats just outta consideration

and I'll lie to your woman up to the point where shit starts gettin tight for me.....like im not finna scramble for lies and get fussed at by your bitch, I got my own

tumblr_ncsoceVpB91qjpqono5_250.gif

you should handle that, b

but didnt you quote me?

see you one of those type posters....

aint shit strike a nerve.....its just real shit that should be limited between people you say you cool with.

if you a slimy nigga....ok

own it

dont project insecurity anywhere else.

pussy is everything to you..ok

own it.

and it clear you dont give a fuck....its too early for you to get in your feelings bruh.

you cant even type on a forum without acting out.

you need self control.

How did this start? With you catching feelings off what I said. You quoted what I said months ago with some bullshit. Nigga you the one with the struck nerve. If you a pussy ass nigga own that shit.

How did this start? With you catching feelings off what I said. You quoted what I said months ago with some bullshit. Nigga you the one with the struck nerve. If you a pussy ass nigga own that shit.
yea i quoted you and what?

that means it struck a nerve?

cmon bruh....you just not a nigga to trust....its ok.

why you aggy?

You just a sensitive ass nigga. Go try hard with somebody else. This shit over with. But knowing you, you still gonna go on

Back