Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Bro Code

I remember my homeboy's ex-girl called me up late at nite lookin for him. Told her crazy azzz I had no clue where he was.

Bad part about it...this hefa almost got my azzz in trouble wit my ex, who was layin right next to me when she called. Hefa gave me an evil look as if another chick was callin for ME!
If u have to call up his friends askin where he is, he aint the one girl...

If u have to call up his friends askin where he is, he aint the one girl...

i would ONLY call my s/o friend if i have not heard from her over an extended period of time, but it wouldnt be out of suspicion, but concern.

1. Female family members are fair game, I wouldn't care if they had a problem with it or not. Ex's are a different story and I wouldn't cross that line.

2. I agree with no cock blocking. I wouldn't even try to get with a chick who my friend likes.

3. I wouldn't tell if their girl is cheating, what goes on in their relationship isn't my business.

4. If my boy give me the heads up then I'll cover for him, if he doesn't then I wont. Simple as that.

Wait what?

What does not fuckin ur boy's girl have to do with being the fall guy? lol

Idgaf how old and wise you think you are, these rules should remain the same.
the only one that needs revision is covering for ur boys when they cheat. don't be a false alibi n don't get involved period.

the only one that needs revision is covering for ur boys when they cheat. don't be a false alibi n don't get involved period.

It says to say "i have no idea" aka staying out of it.

I'm already involved if the chick calling me. It's not that big of a deal to help him out in this particular bind. If dude asking me to cover after he murdered somebody that's something I can't do.

I'm already involved if the chick calling me. It's not that big of a deal to help him out in this particular bind. If dude asking me to cover after he murdered somebody that's something I can't do.
if the chick is calling u, why can't u just say u don't know? that can't be held against u by any party. if u cover for him, that's how u become tied up in it. regardless of whether he was planning a surprise party or actually cheating.

Wait what?

What does not fuckin ur boy's girl have to do with being the fall guy? lol

Idgaf how old and wise you think you are, these rules should remain the same.

i glossed over that one

sue me

Are All 4 of These Right?

1. A bro’s immediate female family members, current and ex Girls are off-limits

2. A bro shall not cock block another bro

3. If you catch a bro’s wife or girlfriend cheating on him, you inform him regardless of the consequences

4. When a bro’s girlfriend or wife calls you to ask for his whereabouts, you have no idea.

Agree.

Are All 4 of These Right?

1. A bro’s immediate female family members, current and ex Girls are off-limits

2. A bro shall not cock block another bro

3. If you catch a bro’s wife or girlfriend cheating on him, you inform him regardless of the consequences

4. When a bro’s girlfriend or wife calls you to ask for his whereabouts, you have no idea.

1. Facts
2. As long as it don't demean number 1
3. Bullshit
4. Nah see you need to tell ya boy you ain't getting involved so you don't need to kno details... (problem solved)...

Other than that uhm I kno most of y'all still ain't
doing this type of stuff right?...

Number 2 is sketchy. If he abusive or something like that I'm not saying anything. Then again you shouldn't have an abusive homeboy.

Back