Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Bro Code

its different if it was a chick he didnt care about....

but for me.

its waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many women to be double dipping in chicks.

i dont care if my homie smashed half the city....i either need to step my game up or get a chick elsewhere.....

fukk i look like sliding my dick somehwere my homie just pulled outta.

pussy mean that much to yall?

nah...im good

7. Bro should not dry snitch

8. Bro should distract said s/o when shit about to blow up in said homeboys face.

Said that shit months ago and niggas is the ones catching feelings about it. If that hoe is easily persuaded shit that's on you

That's your problem you trust people
why would i be cool with someone i dont trust?

if put in a position to have to defend ourselves.....if i cant trust you with a chick...how am i supposed to trust you with my safety or life?

and why would i be around a nigga i dont trust?

nah.....i rather not

Said that shit months ago and niggas is the ones catching feelings about it. If that hoe is easily persuaded shit that's on you
but why you trying to persuade?

like i said......millions of chicks out here and you trynna smash a nigga you cool with chick?

nigga didnt say if she came after him an he smashed...he said if she can be easily persuaded...

smdh

why would i be cool with someone i dont trust?

if put in a position to have to defend ourselves.....if i cant trust you with a chick...how am i supposed to trust you with my safety or life?

and why would i be around a nigga i dont trust?

nah.....i rather not

If you can't defend your own self says a lot... fuck I look like trying to defend another grown man... I ain't du

If you can't defend your own self says a lot... fuck I look like trying to defend another grown man... I ain't du
you looking sad out here bruh.

now you trying to spin again.

so if three niggas jump on you...its cool if i stand by an watch....cause like you said...if you cant defend yourself..says alot.

smdh

come on....keep it coming

Back