Welcome To aBlackWeb

If it looks like Trump going to win in 2020, she need to wait until 2024. You do not want to be the person that loses to Trump after he's proven to be a presidential fuck up. Ain't no coming back from that.

But if Trump loses support then 2020 may be her year.

Either way, it will be easier to get a black woman elected after a Trump presidency. It's fucked up to say, but we know our country.

I don't agree with that at all. People were telling Obama to wait. And then after he beat Clinton everyone was sure he could never win the general.

It should go without saying that american politics is incredibly unpredictable so to try to game the system would be pretty foolish. If she can win the primary she can win the general election. I doubt she's be able to beat Biden in a primary though but anything's possible and he might have blown his chance by stepping aside in the last election.

I don't agree with that at all. People were telling Obama to wait. And then after he beat Clinton everyone was sure he could never win the general.

It should go without saying that american politics is incredibly unpredictable so to try to game the system would be pretty foolish. If she can win the primary she can win the general election. I doubt she's be able to beat Biden in a primary though but anything's possible and he might have blown his chance by stepping aside in the last election.
But Obama didn't run until after Bush's second term. He may have lost had he run against him after his first term. And you typically don't see people that lose the general election come back around, especially if they lose to an unpopular president.

More and more people are confirming the allegations about Russell Simmons smh say it aint so russ

My ideal type of woman. Smart, sexy and "eccentric/weird".
Don’t send the brigade after I but are you also co signing the pansexual? Nothing wrong if you are but you said your ideal woman and for the record I like her. Just want to know if your ideal woman is pansexual?

Don’t send the brigade after I but are you also co signing the pansexual? Nothing wrong if you are but you said your ideal woman and for the record I like her. Just want to know if your ideal woman is pansexual?

We're living in 2018 fam, most of these chicks are bi. Which to me is the same thing as pansexual, unless I'm not seeing the big difference between the 2.

I didn't even know she came out as "pansexual" till u said it, i just assumed she was bi.

lol yea im cool with it. Like i said, most of the women these days are bisexual. Plus I'm cool with having a 3 sum every now and then.

lol idk what that means
i'm rooting for you brotha

idk what a pansexual is, but it sounds like it could work if all parties are informed and honest about expectations

Back