Welcome To aBlackWeb

first thing is she gotta learn to tell people no.

take care of mom first siblings next to an extent

cousins friends associates hell naw.

they gonna try and play them psychological games. she not even seeing paper like that yet probably

Bernie and Judge Mathis got the same mannerisms

What Zo said was harsh but low-key true.

Man I've never seen shit go well when a couple has one partner in control (or an interest) of the other's career. Offset already cheated on her, won't be the last. Eventually she gonna get fed up. Not to mention if your career is long enough you'll have peaks and valleys. I don't think anyone suspects these two going to the altar happily ever after faithfully forever. If that happens I'm not sure she'd want to be in a position where she has an ex in Control of her moves...
i remember back on the IC niggas was trynna clown when i said my wife barely knows what i do....

while this is not the same ...i keep many things to myself because i know her influence can change my mind and i dont need that when i got my thing and she has hers.

also look at mary j blige, anita baker,

first thing is she gotta learn to tell people no.

take care of mom first siblings next to an extent

cousins friends associates hell naw.

they gonna try and play them psychological games. she not even seeing paper like that yet probably

good drop... never saw that clip with Bernie

keke palmer almost got an hr

giphy.gif

I don't know about all that other shit ya'll were talking about regarding Cardi B. All I know is I can't listen to that chick talk for more than five seconds without getting annoyed. I can't believe there are niggas out there who actually think it's sexy for a woman to speak like that. Bitch sounds retarded.

Back