Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-13-24

Season 7/10 only because they still be doing unnecessary stuff that has no plot relevance. What did the duplicate dude eating his own ass add to the plot?

What a good episode, Homelander is such a well written character. He has all this trauma and this episode has a call back to one of the earlier seasons end scenes where he's jerking off on the roof, now we know why.

What was that thing slithering around

Well that killed that theory that his mom was a hallucination from using v

Definitely shows how gullible certain people can be lol like the maga cult and really everyone

LMFAO at the deep and sage deal. Wanting to not be the smartest person. I've seen that in another tv show or movie

Lol I know someone is going to get upset about the "it's nobody's decision but yours" instead of "it's nobody's decision but ours" to have the abortion

So she went through his stuff and found the v and just used it on him

This shit was wild....I mean I know smoked before I watched just to have my emotional palate open.... But shit.... The feels in this episode 🥺

I’m beginning to think Huey’s mother isn’t really there.

How did V magically get in that IV?

She just happens to have access to V?

Something not adding up.

I also been doubting if Negan is real too.

This was the most homelanderish Homelander shit ever

I don’t think Sage likes Homelander and is too smart not to plot on something

Ohhhhh I’m buggin I didn’t notice Hughie taking his coat off and leaving it so I guess she is real and just took it out of his coat

This the season of pasts catching up with you

Frenchie's past caught up with him

Hughie's past caught up with him

Annie's past caught up with her

Homelander's past caught up with him

Kimiko's past caught up with her

Everybody gotta deal with trauma and decisions from their pasts first in order to move forward to the endgame

Back