Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-13-24

I wonder if sister sage already has a contingency for working with Homelander.

Like it's clear her two inspirations are ozymandis and lex Luther.... And both had contingencies for the strongest beings on the planet...

She's their level of intelligence, and Homelander is far weaker than both.... I'm thinking she has already figured out a way to take him down, and is waiting to play that card when it's most convenient
She’s definitely going to use Homelander for her gain then try to have him taken out. He’ll prevail though.

c2e5778d4ebdc824fdc68c4d886809b6e1d68518.gifv

288a33a44d355190dbdcb542fcb89c7110d0009c.gifv

bddb9435aa58a34e902dc8d1a90e2bf76b65cc91.gifv

shit… I just figured out what that is squiggling thru butcher.

The same thing that was squiggling thru ol girl in the Awkafina episode of Diabolical.

Ok it may not be cancer, but it could be some odd shit that Butcher ate during an op in a strange location.

Thoughts?

Why did he leave her alive? Because she wasn't afraid of him?

I have somewhat two thoughts on that.

Firstly she's effectively the closest thing to that of a mother figure he ever had that's still around today I believe (they showed flashbacks of him having other women around him as a kid which he wanted to call "mom" but he hugged them to death). So I think he has always craved a mother hence it would be hard for him to kill her even though she caused him so much trauma.

To add onto that, I can't recall the exact thing she said but it was something along the lines of having the best psychologists working on him since birth to control him and make him dependent on seeking love/approval. As she was leading all of that and again being the only woman in authority, she probably mind fucked him to the point that he can only ever want to seek validation from her (like a safety mechanism hence why you think she has some bravado against him but she's playing a part because she knows his mental triggers from birth because they put them there deliberately). So because he can't physically hurt her because of that craving of validation from her, he'd do the next best thing which is to show her how much he wants to hurt her by inflicting it on others (ie the other scientists) and left her to watch and contemplate.

I have somewhat two thoughts on that.

Firstly she's effectively the closest thing to that of a mother figure he ever had that's still around today I believe (they showed flashbacks of him having other women around him as a kid which he wanted to call "mom" but he hugged them to death). So I think he has always craved a mother hence it would be hard for him to kill her even though she caused him so much trauma.

To add onto that, I can't recall the exact thing she said but it was something along the lines of having the best psychologists working on him since birth to control him and make him dependent on seeking love/approval. As she was leading all of that and again being the only woman in authority, she probably mind fucked him to the point that he can only ever want to seek validation from her (like a safety mechanism hence why you think she has some bravado against him but she's playing a part because she knows his mental triggers from birth because they put them there deliberately). So because he can't physically hurt her because of that craving of validation from her, he'd do the next best thing which is to show her how much he wants to hurt her by inflicting it on others (ie the other scientists) and left her to watch and contemplate.
But he had that one woman that he even nursed from and ended up killing. I guess it's possible she created some safeguards in his mind so he wouldn't harm her

Back