Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-13-24

But he had that one woman that he even nursed from and ended up killing. I guess it's possible she created some safeguards in his mind so he wouldn't harm her

Madelyn stilwell?
Cause of her closeness to Stan Edgar, I assumed she was briefed on how to control him by doing that motherly shit on him and inevitably letting him suck her lactating titties.

I was honestly surprised when he killed her but remember two things: 1 he did it because he felt betrayal knowing that he had a son somewhere and she didn't tell him (clearly wanting the love from a family I previously mentioned), and 2 he still missed her otherwise he wouldn't have had doppelganger fulfill his fetishes afterwards looking like her... So maybe in hindsight he'd not kill her too.

Well, this was a gory episode. Chickens and sheep on that Compound V fuckinf shit up.

Homelander changing his strategy when it comes to molding his kid and its working. A-Train survived this episode but his days are still numbered imo. That smile at the end from Butcher. I still don't know who this Joe Kessler dude is but he brings out the worst in Butcher

Well, this was a gory episode. Chickens and sheep on that Compound V fuckinf shit up.

Homelander changing his strategy when it comes to molding his kid and its working. A-Train survived this episode but his days are still numbered imo. That smile at the end from Butcher. I still don't know who this Joe Kessler dude is but he brings out the worst in Butcher

Theories are saying that the Kessler dude is just a hallucination like Becca. Have we seen him interact with anyone other than Butcher ? And yeah I think Sister Sage knows about A-Train, and I think Ashley might end up taking V because there were vials missing when A-Train got one for Hughie

How would Hughie and his mother think giving his father V would go well not telling him they gave it to him?

Oh that went left.This is fucked up.

My main man Stan

Homefather.

Damn Ryan going through puberty in real time.

Victoria is a problem and a solution.

“Slap yo daddy” Ryan

lol I was wondering when this animal shit would happen?

“This man is in no condition to fuck a sheep”

Oh shit Sam and Cate.

The irony of a dude who likes being beaten to by ppl in power is beaten to death by supes.

Frenchie trippin.

This some sad shit.

Damn Butcher Butchered Sameer’s leg.I was wondering where he went.

Lol at libtards

LMAO the expo is hilarious

Wonder what the v gave to his dad

Teaching the kid to be a terror lmao

Wtf did the v do to him?

Lmao "no condition to fuck a sheep"

Lol at the team speech

Why not have the head popper kill the sheep and save the virus and try to amp it up for homelander

Isn't Sam the strongest in that room after homelander?

Don't know how Howie was mentally able to do that

I'm confused on why Butcher kept that a secret. I know he wants to kill homelander and supes and keep Ryan alive but don't know how he'll be able to do that

Lol at libtards

LMAO the expo is hilarious

Wonder what the v gave to his dad

Teaching the kid to be a terror lmao

Wtf did the v do to him?

Lmao "no condition to fuck a sheep"

Lol at the team speech

Why not have the head popper kill the sheep and save the virus and try to amp it up for homelander

Isn't Sam the strongest in that room after homelander?

Don't know how Howie was mentally able to do that

I'm confused on why Butcher kept that a secret. I know he wants to kill homelander and supes and keep Ryan alive but don't know how he'll be able to do that
We don’t really know how Victoria’s powers work

Maybe she can’t do what she does to animals

Back