Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-13-24

my thoughts are butch’s powered by hatred for supes are what feeds his tumours, when he was helping supes and going soft on them his v-cancer accelerated, soon as he turned to Kessler he looked fully healthy.

Now he’s given full control to Kessler we dunno what his levels are.

Could go to ridiculous levels which ruin the last season or could just fall apart quick.
The interesting thing about that is Kessler wants to kill all supes which would include Ryan wouldn't it?

The interesting thing about that is Kessler wants to kill all supes which would include Ryan wouldn't it?
it does but butch thinks he’s lost Ryan once he kills grace as he’s butch only answer to homelander. So if he’s gone all hopes gone.

Also kimiko breaking her selective mute when French is taken something I wasn’t expecting

it does but butch thinks he’s lost Ryan once he kills grace as he’s butch only answer to homelander. So if he’s gone all hopes gone.

Also kimiko breaking her selective mute when French is taken something I wasn’t expecting
Well on top of that how did Annie fly off like that? I don't think she's ever shown that she can take off like that before

Episode was good. I guess Butcher only gets sick when he suppresses his superpower.

They finally let the college kids get some run in the league.

I thought Sage would turn against Homelander but I guess she needs him to get her Pinky and the Brain plots off. Funny that taking over the world is simply a game to her due to her high intellect.

I don’t really have much more than that. I don’t have a clue where they’ll go to fill another 8 episodes, but I’m here for it.

A 4 for the season finale is wild

I’m not sure if I’d say 4, but it was kind of meh for a season finale. Neuman dying wasn’t that big a deal for me. Sage coming back wasn’t major for me. Butcher giving into his base desires wasn’t shocking given his history. Homelander still running the country as was the plan from the beginning.

Nothing of real consequence happened in my eyes. It would have been a lot more interesting had the shape shifter taken out the president as Starlight. If Neuman lived but had secretly been working with Sage to kill Homelander via passing the virus through Firecracker. Homelander having to work with the boys to get a cure. If he died Ryan basically turning full heel and becoming a new Homelander and all those efforts be for nothing.

I don’t know, just some things I would have found more interesting.

Nah, that ain’t it. They got bad reviews by MAGAts in their feels when they found out they were being clowned.

This season was just as good as others. I need that broad Firecracker to die painfully and swiftly. Followed by The Deep. Fish nigga got real pussy (or ass) and suddenly got some base in his voice.

I was kinda out last episode but they brought me back with the finale. Sad about Victoria cuz that was my second favorite character. Good setup for the end.

Since they keep pulling them Aryan nation supes off gen v they gotta pull Marie and the other ones off the bench for the last season.

I was kinda out last episode but they brought me back with the finale. Sad about Victoria cuz that was my second favorite character. Good setup for the end.

Since they keep pulling them Aryan nation supes off gen v they gotta pull Marie and the other ones off the bench for the last season.
Word Marie need all the screen time

:ohyea:

046ed4149854aaf8ccc1c8854be8b5cc79365bc6.gifv

e9096d23769e7db948870192c0f76987c21ebf17.gifv

Back