Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-13-24

4f246e5f2f73a384a17b02988c753b8ce9db5a1e.gifv

61d2833109e55587b3e53703615779d75bd55ed1.gifv

That shit hurt my heart when Deep killed Ambrosia. That was fucked up. The way the CGI showed the panic on the poor octopussy was so sad when he smashed the aquarium.

Deep’s anti-redemption arc has been fully realized. Can’t wait to see him die. I really hope he does.

I also like A-Train’s redemption arc coming full circle but I hope he sticks around.

Jesus Christ tho 7 episodes in and Statlight’s face is still distracting as fuck. She looks so bad. Get her into therapy.

I know homelander was always set up to be trump and that they parody things that happened irl, but them copying 2021 beat for beat is making me lose interest. Like there's no way for the viewer to surprised or learn anything new if we know how the real story ends. A jan 6th? Cmon bruh...
lol. This poor show has gotten a lot of criticism for being to close to reality. Then the events of yesterday completely steps on the climax they have been setting up all season.

In the past TV stations tend to skip a week or 2 if the next episode of a show was very similar to violent current events. Let’s see if Amazon are about that life.

lol. This poor show has gotten a lot of criticism for being to close to reality. Then the events of yesterday completely steps on the climax they have been setting up all season.

In the past TV stations tend to skip a week or 2 if the next episode of a show was very similar to violent current events. Let’s see if Amazon are about that life.
I can see them delaying the release of the season finale if it tracks too closely to an assassination attempt on Homelander.

Even the planned attempt on the elected president in the show could be enough for them to delay it.

Rewatching some the older seasons. Kimiko is carrying these bums on the low.

1 episode left, the only characters I'm fully invested in seeing make it to the finish line next season: Kimiko, Neuman, A-Train, and Ashley.

Back