Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-13-24

RIP Neuman. Ashley looks like she's turned into a monster. A-Train was nowhere to be found so he somehow survived this season

There's no going back. Butcher is a villain as far as I'm concerned. He let Kessler win

And everything went bad for The Boys. Last season should be fun
You just came to that conclusion? Genocide was on the table an episode ago lol. There are no heroes on this show

Butcher just going full Eren Jaeger after seeing Ryan do that to Mallory though. And iirc a lot of posters on here agreed with the Rumbling so interesting how they'll react to this.

Dammit, I wanted to see what Ashley turns into, I knew it would be something with her hair/head. Rumors/leaks were saying she turns into Medusa.

Had me thinking Sage poisoned Firecracker and the breast milk that Homelander has been drinking

So is Kimiko immortal? Bullet to the head and broken neck doesn't kill her

Glad Butcher took out Victoria. She was likely going to screw them over later on

Can't be the only one thinking something gross was going to happen to MM. Seems to be the theme now

Were they certain that it would hold someone like Ryan? So they do have something that'd hold Homelander?

I laughed when Frenchie was at close range with that dart gun and big ass scope lmao

So what was it with Firecracker. It looked like she had the virus somehow or something, but then the next scene she's in front of a camera and seemed fine

So what was it with Firecracker. It looked like she had the virus somehow or something, but then the next scene she's in front of a camera and seemed fine
The meds she was taking to be able to lactate for home lander were making her sick, she was clearly going OD on them as she said she was getting heart palpitations etc.

As to how her miracle recovery? Fuck knows maybe was a small timeframe that was skipped into her next scene?

Do you want The Boys to win or Homelander to win?
Think next season will be boys/homlander against butcher.

Once homelander finds out butch has the virus he’ll turn to sage, who will likely manage to get homelander and the boys to link up then get both wiped for herself to come out on top 🤷‍♂️

Think next season will be boys/homlander against butcher.

Once homelander finds out butch has the virus he’ll turn to sage, who will likely manage to get homelander and the boys to link up then get both wiped for herself to come out on top 🤷‍♂️
God I hope not lol

I doubt Homelander turns to Sage for help against Butcher. Is Butcher even a supe or a human with some suped up tumor monster inside?

When Butcher took the temp v he ended up with powers like Homelander but I don't think he has that

God I hope not lol

I doubt Homelander turns to Sage for help against Butcher. Is Butcher even a supe or a human with some suped up tumor monster inside?

When Butcher took the temp v he ended up with powers like Homelander but I don't think he has that
my thoughts are butch’s powered by hatred for supes are what feeds his tumours, when he was helping supes and going soft on them his v-cancer accelerated, soon as he turned to Kessler he looked fully healthy.

Now he’s given full control to Kessler we dunno what his levels are.

Could go to ridiculous levels which ruin the last season or could just fall apart quick.

Back