Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-13-24

Holy fucking shit.
First couple seasons of this I acknowledged that they do push the boundaries but they probably wont cross certain barriers that the comics did but from the first episode of this I don't know anymore, they might just go there. Anyway I could've did without the battyman ting but it's so predictable for American television(and the comics had some of that too) now a days that I could call it about to happen and knew when to look away. They were wildin all throughout the first ep. Shocked how far they went but it's good so far

Last edited:
Yeah I think it's pretty clear that the Russians have him on ice somewhere.

He was never killed, just captured
Another theory I’ve read is that the wound on black noir’s head was in the shape of a shield so maybe he left with the Russians because Vought was trynna get him outta there. Him and Stan were talking about him taking a leadership role before that

First episode was fire.....

I'm so glad I never read the comics, cuz I'm hearing they WAY off.....

Shit is legit entertaining

I love how much homelander and butcher have in common.....

Like they really hate each other... But because they fucked up, they gotta take orders from Hughie and starlight.....

Shit is an interesting dynamic to play.....

Also I'm calling early bullshit on mauve walking around and casually handing butcher 6m worth of V24
Ayoo im reafing the comics now and this shit kinda turnt. What Butcher did with the temp stuff is the same shitbwhe whole crew did earlier in the comic. Plus Mother's Milk's babymoms being a crackhead, Techknight taking sex addictiin to a whole new level might be something to check out. Plus I bet the comics won't have you staring at a urethra for 5min straight.

Ayoo im reafing the comics now and this shit kinda turnt. What Butcher did with the temp stuff is the same shitbwhe whole crew did earlier in the comic. Plus Mother's Milk's babymoms being a crackhead, Techknight taking sex addictiin to a whole new level might be something to check out. Plus I bet the comics won't have you staring at a urethra for 5min straight.
The show is cool but idk why people trying to downplay the comics.
Been said the comics are fucking crazy and it isn't just shock value the story is very good too.

The boys and the original Wanted was some crazy shit to flipping read. Mad entertaining.

Last edited:
Thes show is cool but idk why people trying to downplay the comics.
Been said the comics are fucking crazy and it isn't just shock value the story is very good too.

The boys and the original Wanted was some crazy shit to flipping read. Mad entertaining.
I read all the books and spin offs. They were entreating but I actually like the TV series better than the source material. The source material was on some slapstick shock value shit to me. Some of the stories was good though no lie.

Thes show is cool but idk why people trying to downplay the comics.

I got the original Wanted comics. After reading that I knew they couldn't make THAT into a movie. Main character was irredeemable.

I got the original Wanted comics. After reading that I knew they couldn't make THAT into a movie. Main character was irredeemable.
Yea that shit was fucking crazy. Villains in those two comics are actual fucking villains. Despicable.

I would hate to be living in that world. Sups don't be giving a fuck about normal people at all lol
Not too different from this one except those assholes can fly

Back