Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-13-24

I’m confused cause it’s scheduled to drop at 12 Am June 3rd but It’s already on my Amazon

oh they got a budget budget

First episode was fire.....

I'm so glad I never read the comics, cuz I'm hearing they WAY off.....

Shit is legit entertaining

I love how much homelander and butcher have in common.....

Like they really hate each other... But because they fucked up, they gotta take orders from Hughie and starlight.....

Shit is an interesting dynamic to play.....

Also I'm calling early bullshit on mauve walking around and casually handing butcher 6m worth of V24

First episode was fire.....

I'm so glad I never read the comics, cuz I'm hearing they WAY off.....

Shit is legit entertaining

I love how much homelander and butcher have in common.....

Like they really hate each other... But because they fucked up, they gotta take orders from Hughie and starlight.....

Shit is an interesting dynamic to play.....

Also I'm calling early bullshit on mauve walking around and casually handing butcher 6m worth of V24
You missed nothing in the comics. The comics was made to poke fun at DC & Marvel, the writer hated superhero's so he made this comic to make hero's look like idiot's. The series is actually better than the comics. It's cool to have a little back story on these characters but not really needed

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Can’t lie, I was feeling Homelander’s speech about being himself. Not necessarily him being him, but just in general about being real.

I think Soldier Boy was killed by Vicki/Nadia. Stan probably got her on staff because she the only one that can kill invincible supers. She kills from the inside out.

Maybe I’m wrong though if there is an actual weapon in Russia. Or maybe they got a Vicki too. Idk.

Back