Welcome To aBlackWeb

That beskarr armor still shittin on them, that's why they kicked him out last time Mando stay too fresh for them niggaz. They took his spear out of pure spite

Damn a whole mando episode

Female manda seems like she wanted the other dude to win the fight. How she ain't stop the other guy when he seemed like he was bout to win?!

How it's bout 3 of them bastards left and they having duels over the vastness of space...df.

Hope bobas story gets better cause this episode shitted on every other episode of this series so far and it ain't had shit to do with boba..

They wildin for destroying that spear
Mando needs to learn how to handle Wabisuke 侘助 soon.

I'm starting to wonder if 2 episodes is enough to wrap the story up. I mean this episode was dope but it barely advanced the story at all lol. If anything, it advanced the story going into Season 3 of The Mandalorian

Great ep

lol @ turning the spear into some chainmail

atleast they explained why mando wasn’t exactly killin it in the fight in the beginning

also mando blows boba fett’s Bacta tank washing ass out of the water

loved the old star fighter from naboo

really liked the ep and it made me excited for a season 3

They really need to get on with the Acolyte and Ahsoka shows cause Boba Fett so far isn't it. What made Boba a cool character is him doing his bounty hunter gig but they're giving us this washed up wannabe crime lord constantly getting beat up.

a41e19c8cd39ad26a4aa192498de1fbd4f5a53b7.gifv

Facts. Mando style on that washed up nigga in his own show.
Imma say this loud so all you ignant niggas in the back can hear. And I quote

I think TBoBF is literally Mando season 2.5 and was always intended to be. Boba is likely going to have a large part to play in Mando's story, and they didn't have time in the Mandalorian to fill in the gaps to get Boba where he needs to be, so they're doing it in a mini series. It's the equivalent of a three issue filler arc of a comic series between major storylines.

Calm down niggas!

Episode 5 should of been the second episode.
I'm sure some skilled editing and storytelling could reduce the last 4 episodes to one.

Back