Welcome To aBlackWeb

There was mad rumors last year about live action Cad debuting in this

They really took it to GZA - 4th Chamber tho!!! I never thought they would reference Lone Wolf and Cub so directly damn

@Duwop @ajackson17 I'm dead serious Luke should smash. He saved the galaxy he should at least get some action. All throught his history on film they make it seem like Luke never had girls on his mind. Jedi can fool around they just can't have attachments. No marriage or kids. Even obi wan got down in his younger days.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
@Duwop @ajackson17 I'm dead serious Luke should smash. He saved the galaxy he should at least get some action. All throught his history on film they make it seem like Luke never had girls on his mind. Jedi can fool around they just can't have attachments. No marriage or kids. Even obi wan got down in his younger days.

Maybe they will bring Mara Jade in this world.

Taking the armor would have made Mando an attachment and we saw what attachments do to Jedi with Anakin. Luke not taking the risk

Luke acting like he aint have attachments and wasnt damn near grown when he was training.
Like he didnt disobey Yoda and fly off to go save Leia and Han

Luke trying to get the order back together, can't be waiting on Grogu holding up training because of Mando

Back