Welcome To aBlackWeb

I have a feeling Fennec is gonna betray Boba. I don't think she be feeling some of the decisions he's made and to be frank, he seems to be clueless as to what's going on.

4e8db1878d89ce86ed1fb981f99e3356e5a00c46.gifv

ac6527c19a8a5087aa30e920ccddf544033e118b.gifv

Basically gave a back story for Fennec, and showed Fett's standing with the other crime families and his approach to things

I still think it's gonna have a godfather 1 type ending where he takes out all his enemies out simultaneously it finale on some out thinking shit.. The set up is just slow

Episode wasn't boring to me, I've been wanting to know how Fennec survived being gunned down. Bobba about to have a nice crew, Fennec being the brains and Black Krrsantan being the top goon along with al the other people he pick up. The jury still out on those dudes he picked up last episode

Dope episode. This is the star wars show I wanted. A year and some change ago I was in a star wars subreddit that asked what kind of show we would like to see and I said a star wars show that felt with the under world with gangsters and bounty hunters. Looks like I got my wish.

Black krrsantan ripped that trendoshans arm out of it's socket. I didn't think Disney would get that brutal. He's a biter also . He bit a hole in that gamorrian guards neck in the last episode seing biloba settling his scores with his ship was one of my favorite scenes when he went back to the sarlacc pit I thought he was gonna blow it up off he rip..

The Mandolorian since his theme started right before the credits. Since he's in possession of the dark saber he might bring Bo Katan and Sasha Banks character
Oh I didn’t catch that

that would be cool though

for whatever reason I didn’t think of mando being in this show

Back