• Yes

Votes: 42 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • On the fence

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
if bonnet head is anything like that hair wrap head, they can stay

I dunno about all that. I can stand with y'all with this snapback on or this fresh baldie.
I had to circle back to this. lmfao at alla these niggas talkin bout "I STAND WITH YALL" looking goofy as fuck IN THE HOUSE.

Nah nigga... take yall asses to walmart, work or the airport and stand with them if thats how you feel..

with slides on... NO SOCKS 🤣

Fucc dat...I stand wit my bonnet wearing ABW Queens...

20210601_185338.jpg

POWER TO THE BONNETS!

lol which agenda is this?

The white man orchestrated Monique’s original post. They knew black women would be upset and that black men would rush to their defense. They knew, based on scientific research, that this would manifest in men wearing bonnets in solidarity...thereby making them appear more feminine, in attempt to delegitimization the black man and break up the black family.

The white man orchestrated Monique’s original post. They knew black women would be upset and that black men would rush to their defense. They knew, based on scientific research, that this would manifest in men wearing bonnets in solidarity...thereby making them appear more feminine, in attempt to delegitimization the black man and break up the black family.

Knowledge God

tenor.gif

Start the thread and I bet it go 10 pages with niggas swearing up and down you right.

Back