Welcome To aBlackWeb

The black and brown coalition is a myth.

Most likely......But in the meantime.....Who and what is the real problem?

So you are telling me....With all the killings I'm talking about would be non existent if black people was treated fairly?

Now tell me why white people are not the targets in a majority of these killings? Yet black people are targeted by everyone.

If WS is the problem......Target that fucking problem.

And what I am saying actually ties into the thread premise. It's all connected

I get the ideal your espousing but it's a lot you're leaving out in context as to why things are the way they are people move how they move in regards to the choices they make.

I get the ideal your espousing but it's a lot you're leaving out in context as to why things are the way they are people move how they move in regards to the choices they make.
You are right.....And I understand that. It's a lot left out on both sides of this argument and this can go many ways.

You are right.....And I understand that. It's a lot left out on both sides of this argument and this can go many ways.

So have you realized yet the parts you are leaving out is why people always push back so much against the comments and some of the ideas that you put out?

This is like saying black unity is a myth because there are coons running around undermining what other blacks are fighting for.

The problem is not that the black and brown coalition is a myth. The problem is that coalitions or unions between any group of people only last as long as the benefits are mutual. As soon as one group feels like another route would benefit them more, they bounce. That's basically how the white supremacist structure in this country stays so powerful. Once upon a time, there was a black and poor white coalition. Then white elites made rules that made it better to just be white, and all of a sudden the poor whites no longer wanted to be in a coalition with the blacks because it was more beneficial (in their eyes) to be on the side with the rich whites. That's American Racism 101.

The problem for us is that blacks are always on the right side and when it looks like we're going to win, everyone wants to be our friend, but as soon as the enemy dangles a little prize in the face of other groups to break the unity, they always take it even if ultimately it will be to their detriment. Brown people should always be down with blacks because everything we go through, they go through to some extent too. But like I said, unity is easily broken.

Last edited:
Most likely......But in the meantime.....Who and what is the real problem?

So you are telling me....With all the killings I'm talking about would be non existent if black people was treated fairly?

Now tell me why white people are not the targets in a majority of these killings? Yet black people are targeted by everyone.

If WS is the problem......Target that fucking problem.

And what I am saying actually ties into the thread premise. It's all connected
This is a bad faith argument. In majority white communities there's white on white crime so why aren't you asking Lou cypher about white on white crime?

This is a bad faith argument. In majority white communities there's white on white crime so why aren't you asking Lou cypher about white on white crime?

I get what you're saying with the bad faith argument but if he doesn't give a fuck about white people it doesn't make sense to bring them up.

If anything nobody black IMO should say black on black crime cause it's just crime period. That's a bullshit talking point people from all sides use to talk shit about black people to me.

I'd really like to see a black person on tv, podcast and radio say to another person who mentions black on black crime for them speak on white on white crime, etc. and listen to all the backtracking they do

What point am I missing? Where am I offended?

I'll wait.

Bro you’re doing what y’all accused me of when I bring up black lbgqt issues. Y’all say it’s a distraction and needs to discussed elsewhere this thread was about other minority groups taking advantage and you pretty much saying they taking advantage because of black on black crime. Then to further act like everybody ignores it is crazy. Nobody is against what you say you just don’t communicate it right and it’s stubborn.

This is like saying black unity is a myth because there are coons running around undermining what other blacks are fighting for.

The problem is not that the black and brown coalition is a myth. The problem is that coalitions or unions between any group of people only last as long as the benefits are mutual. As soon as one group feels like another route would benefit them more, they bounce. That's basically how the white supremacist structure in this country stays so powerful. Once upon a time, there was a black and poor white coalition. Then white elites made rules that made it better to just be white, and all of a sudden the poor whites no longer wanted to be in a coalition with the blacks because it was more beneficial (in their eyes) to be on the side with the rich whites. That's American Racism 101.

The problem for us is that blacks are always on the right side and when it looks like we're going to win, everyone wants to be our friend, but as soon as the enemy dangles a little prize in the face of other groups to break the unity, they always take it even if ultimately it will be to their detriment. Brown people should always be down with blacks because everything we go through, they go through to some extent too. But like I said, unity is easily broken.

All facts. For example all them Midwest farmers who voted Trump just off of whiteness and now they are ruined. I think it’s why black people so stressed we can see the obvious bs but nobody believes us

So that's all I focus on huh?

Cool.
He ain't got shit.

But again that's what you choose to see.....

Cool
I'm not choosing to see again that not present in your arguement that you brought up.

What are you trying to get across? You make vague statements and try to get people to think without knowing what direction you're trying to go.

Let me know so I can address you accordingly.

All facts. For example all them Midwest farmers who voted Trump just off of whiteness and now they are ruined. I think it’s why black people so stressed we can see the obvious bs but nobody believes us

That is a huge problem for us as black people passed down for generations and it has been crippling us IMO. It makes no sense for us to be stressed that other races ain't hip to the bullshit. Since we know it we should move accordingly and leave those dumb asses to perish. We have no friends and it ain''t on us as black people to make these others see what we know and save them. We need to be trying to save ourselves first and foremost but because too many of us are so pressed for others to join us in this fight. IMO we aren't doing what we need to do to save ourselves first.

Marcus Garvey was more than 100% right when he said something to the effect that black people problem is that we aren't racist enough.

Tariq Nasheed is very far from perfect with some of his stances and things he say but to me he was 100% correct when said it's time for black people to let other races "Hold your own nuts" in this fight. Every race including white people have benefited more off of our hard work than we have and it's been time for that shit to stop.

I get what you're saying with the bad faith argument but if he doesn't give a fuck about white people it doesn't make sense to bring them up.

If anything nobody black IMO should say black on black crime cause it's just crime period. That's a bullshit talking point people from all sides use to talk shit about black people to me.

I'd really like to see a black person on tv, podcast and radio say to another person who mentions black on black crime for them speak on white on white crime, etc. and listen to all the backtracking they do
giphy.gif

Truth. Even now, when you look at the Progressive movement. Blacks are overrepresented in it because we know that pushing the country to be better to its citizens is the right thing. As a people, we don't say "I told you so" enough. Plus the people in power know how dangerous black people can be. That's why things like COINTELPRO existed. They benefit from keeping us focused on fighting for our own basic rights because they understand that every time black people are allowed to rise up, the whole dynamic of the country changes.

I hate that black people are used to pad stats. Making the crime rate seem higher and innocent people going to jail.

Fuck anyone who does this....Including other black people.

Back