The black and brown coalition is a myth.

It's always going to be done bad fruit. Hell I livein the hood and wish murders wouldn't happen. Most murders are either drug related or somebody that you know. The only murders that get me are tyre ones with the stray bullets. But hey if you have some solutions speak on it because since the ic you have this I did it why can't you mentality and that's very telling of you
It's called encouragement. It's called reaching back as I often do. It's called it's other things you can do to get out. It's called show a different option.

It's easy to take my money and run and not even acknowledge my past or where I came from. Those are the people you should look at funny. Yet here we are...Telling me what's telling of me. You know what's telling....How normalized killing in the hood are where I'm from.. all the kids killed here in Philly this year every week. The fact my lil cousin wanted to get out of the hood but two hours later he was shot twice in the head and on the TV they talk about a man shot 7 times in the back by those who suppose to serve and protect.

Yet I still fly across oceans during a pandemic to come back to help my people.

Tell me what's telling of me? You know very little about me and my purpose. But people like you try to make it into something negative.....

That's what's very telling

• Ether
Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
Black people are the original “BROWNS” and “PEOPLE OF COLOR”, now every non- white group uses those terms when it’s convenient.
It’s amusing when you see the most white-washed Asian person referring to themselves as “people of color”.

It's called encouragement. It's called reaching back as I often do. It's called it's other things you can do to get out. It's called show a different option.

It's easy to take my money and run and not even acknowledge my past or where I came from. Those are the people you should look at funny. Yet here we are...Telling me what's telling of me. You know what's telling....How normalized killing in the hood are where I'm from.. all the kids killed here in Philly this year every week. The fact my lil cousin wanted to get out of the hood but two hours later he was shot twice in the head and on the TV they talk about a man shot 7 times in the back by those who suppose to serve and protect.

Yet I still fly across oceans during a pandemic to come back to help my people.

Tell me what's telling of me? You know very little about me and my purpose. But people like you try to make it into something negative.....

That's what's very telling
You don't believe getting rid of systemic anti-black racism and replacing it with a system of justice would lower black on black crime?

Reactions: SeaSnake
Dos again all folks are saying is racism and crime ain’t gonna go away because we act better. It was here long before that. Nobody is saying what you do is wrong. But to act like every black problem is just a black problem and racism is a small part is offensive. You can address two things

Reactions: Olorun22
Dos again all folks are saying is racism and crime ain’t gonna go away because we act better. It was here long before that. Nobody is saying what you do is wrong. But to act like every black problem is just a black problem and racism is a small part is offensive. You can address two things
So every black problem is not just a black problem? Because everyone does it huh?

And yes two things can be done at once yet people talk shit about those who want niggas to chill on the crazy shit because people have other problems like the police.

Just can't see it that way huh. People really out here losing all hope with no one to turn to or know where to run to.

Some people don't have choices....Can our people at least be poor AND safe? I guess I'm a dreamer.

So every black problem is not just a black problem? Because everyone does it huh?

And yes two things can be done at once yet people talk shit about those who want niggas to chill on the crazy shit because people have other problems like the police.

Just can't see it that way huh. People really out here losing all hope with no one to turn to or know where to run to.

Some people don't have choices....Can our people at least be poor AND safe? I guess I'm a dreamer.

Nvm again you miss the point cuz you’re offended

@DOS_patos

I see where you are coming from and going with your statements. .........

You aren't wrong but a lot of folks don't want to hear it at this time or when stuff like this occurs. but like you've stated numerous times when are we going to seriously as a people address and try to eradicate the issues you keep pointing out?

Things in America have always been disheartening for black people but it seems with more information readily available at our fingertips, the more misinformation and divisiveness amongst us is being sown

• Ether
Reactions: DOS_patos
Who said I didn't?
No need for deflection. You brought black on black crime up as an issue in a thread made to prove how the black and brown coalition is a myth. Do you believe that once the system of anti black racsim is removed and the wealth that was stolen from black americans is given back, that black on black crime will be a small if not nonexistent issue?

No need for deflection. You brought black on black crime up as an issue in a thread made to prove how the black and brown coalition is a myth. Do you believe that once the system of anti black racsim is removed and the wealth that was stolen from black americans is given back, that black on black crime will be a small if not nonexistent issue?

Most likely......But in the meantime.....Who and what is the real problem?

So you are telling me....With all the killings I'm talking about would be non existent if black people was treated fairly?

Now tell me why white people are not the targets in a majority of these killings? Yet black people are targeted by everyone.

If WS is the problem......Target that fucking problem.

And what I am saying actually ties into the thread premise. It's all connected