The black and brown coalition is a myth.

I think the truth is in the fact that not all Hispanics/Latinos are black. That is a widely narrow, specifically diverse community that cannot be easily carved.

Brown, and yellow for that matter, are difficult designations racially because they are smack in the middle of racial mixing between Black, White, and Red.

I think when people say "black/brown", they're expecting black people to lock arms with truly brown people whose friends/family/neighborhood are more white Latino than black. That's like them asking you to choose between your "African American" side and your African side.

Until that gets figured out, hell yeah you'll be looking at a myth.

When we gonna have a discussion about murder problem in our communities from our own? Beyond WS. When we can have a real talk about that......This shit dont matter to me

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
When we gonna have a discussion about murder problem in our communities from our own? Beyond WS. When we can have a real talk about that......This shit dont matter to me
Beyond WS you say?

If we irradicated white supremacy today guess what would follow.. black on black crime and everything else plaguing us

You're focused on the limbs of the tree and ignoring the rotten roots

I think the truth is in the fact that not all Hispanics/Latinos are black. That is a widely narrow, specifically diverse community that cannot be easily carved.

Brown, and yellow for that matter, are difficult designations racially because they are smack in the middle of racial mixing between Black, White, and Red.

I think when people say "black/brown", they're expecting black people to lock arms with truly brown people whose friends/family/neighborhood are more white Latino than black. That's like them asking you to choose between your "African American" side and your African side.

Until that gets figured out, hell yeah you'll be looking at a myth.

The first couple sentences really explain what the problem is with the "black/brown solidarity" shit. Alot of non black foreigners are still white or view themselves as white so they will still carry the racist ideals of white people despite not being fully embraced themselves

If million of black people don't commit crimes in poverty. Why are you focusing on the ones that do?
Do I really need to go into this?

Let me guess?

Dos always focuses on the bad ones....Even tho he is the biggest fan of black excellence and promotes it the most...He keeps coming back to the ones who commit crime.

Try to understand who and what is an agent and who helps those who are out to hurt us . Try to understand how gentrification works. Try to understand those who want to keep their family safe. Then understand those who hide among us that fly within the range of WS holds us back and makes us harm each other.

Army ,navy ,air force and marine each have separate jobs. But a common goal. Yet they don't fight each other.

I'm done here. Say what you want. But it's a reason we are where we are. But we don't have to be. I can say we are powerful...Yet people hear but you don't acknowledge WS. I see how strong we are. Others say WS holds us back.

Where's the problem.?

It's always going to be done bad fruit. Hell I livein the hood and wish murders wouldn't happen. Most murders are either drug related or somebody that you know. The only murders that get me are tyre ones with the stray bullets. But hey if you have some solutions speak on it because since the ic you have this I did it why can't you mentality and that's very telling of you

Reactions: SeaSnake