Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Black Agenda: Reparations

Did i say that ? I meant like most ppl r going to get another do somehing proper with thr money they going to buy shit gucci louie and they ca invest and buy the block back
So thats why you believe black americans shouldn't get reparations? You think these five dollar indians ain't doing that shit? You think these south american and african immigrants ain't doing the same with their cash? Da fuq?

So thats why you believe black americans shouldn't get reparations? You think these five dollar indians ain't doing that shit? You think these south american and african immigrants ain't doing the same with their cash? Da fuq?

Ur stupid i never said they shouldnt get it at all they should get it but use it in a better way where theh help build back the black communties

I’m not for everybody just getting a check. Just because they simply cut a check to other communities doesn’t mean it’s right. They cut a check because they know handing out money will not help the community as a whole and it won’t be sustainable thus keeping those folks under their thumb. It promotes individualism and we need unity and community.

Now if you have incentives to promote black education. black employment, black business ownership, black home ownership, etc., we come up as a community.

That’s why I think the tax thing is a good idea. People got to have a job and doing for themselves to get the funds. For those that don’t work there should be free programs to train and educate. For those that don’t want to do any of this there’s still the current government support programs (WIC, Medicaid, etc.).

Final note, yes, it’s BS that those other groups are getting money and we can’t get reparations. But I’m not going to hate on them for fighting for and getting what they want. Just got to fight for ourselves instead of complaining.

I’m not for everybody just getting a check. Just because they simply cut a check to other communities doesn’t mean it’s right. They cut a check because they know handing out money will not help the community as a whole and it won’t be sustainable thus keeping those folks under their thumb. It promotes individualism and we need unity and community.

Now if you have incentives to promote black education. black employment, black business ownership, black home ownership, etc., we come up as a community.

That’s why I think the tax thing is a good idea. People got to have a job and doing for themselves to get the funds. For those that don’t work there should be free programs to train and educate. For those that don’t want to do any of this there’s still the current government support programs (WIC, Medicaid, etc.).

Final note, yes, it’s BS that those other groups are getting money and we can’t get reparations. But I’m not going to hate on them for fighting for and getting what they want. Just got to fight for ourselves instead of complaining.
You sound like a democrat shill.

Natives.
They been killed off basically

But for us. Cut the checks. They owe us
Cap. They identify as white and their ancestors own black american slaves and pushed out the black americans from their tribes while embracing the 5 dollar cracker cave monkeys

Cap. They identify as white and their ancestors own black american slaves and pushed out the black americans from their tribes while embracing the 5 dollar cracker cave monkeys

What? They identify as Native. And yes they owned black slaves the same way Africans owned black slaves. It wasn't the same chattel slavery as what whites were doing. And from what I've seen, they are strict about Native percentage for everyone not just those mixed with black. They aren't doing anything different than what those ADOS people are advocating should blacks ever get reparations.

What? They identify as Native. And yes they owned black slaves the same way Africans owned black slaves. It wasn't the same chattel slavery as what whites were doing. And from what I've seen, they are strict about Native percentage for everyone not just those mixed with black. They aren't doing anything different than what those ADOS people are advocating should blacks ever get reparations.
Cap.

Just be accurate bruh. You can advocate for us without trying to throw others under the bus. I'm not sure what y'all get out of doing that.

You stay putting on the cape for white supremacist groups that hate you and will never advocate for black americans getting reparations because they take whats owed to us. I call them out for their crimes you cape for them weak kneed lame.

notice how dude is trying to shift the whole conversation from us talking about actual ways and practical ideas on what reparations might look like for black folks...

to him pointing at other groups and screaming fuck them what about us and insults being thrown around.

:think2:

Back