Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Bat Family

"Affleck was the most comic book accurate, and people just don't get it...m this character.... Is a dark character...a deep character... And in my opinion the only way to truly tell the story. You have to do the complete bat-family. And I just pray this new Batman just continues to go with that story....
Let him get old and let the movie world see some of the hard decisions this character had to make.. watch Jason Todd get killed, and him mourn"

Bruh...the BvS and JL movies only scratched the surface. An Affleck Batman solo movie will always go down as one of those "What could've been" moments. I was lookin forward his movie b/c i knew that shyt would've been epic.

I've always said Batman ranks #1 when it come to everyone in JL. The most valuable outta all of them imo. Even Darkseid recognized how valuable Batman is, and made the muthafucca his #2 in the last movie. Lol

Last edited:
When bruce and xavier first started teaching kids everybody felt they were decent role models

When people started further examining their psyches they found out they were both batshit.

Which makes sense cause who tf trains children to put on colorful costumes and fight murderers?!
Bruce is the worst because his kids have no powers. Prof X kids are mini powerhouses and could take out and army solo or in a group

I mean i get it why he trains them that way. Look at the muthafuccas they go up against. Them villains aint gonna hesitate to kill them. Yeah Bruce's methods wasn't ideal, but i get it. He's dealin wit the reality of how Gothom is.

Aint no love in the heart of the city mayne

Bruce is the worst because his kids have no powers. Prof X kids are mini powerhouses and could take out and army solo or in a group
Bruh, one time an army platoon was in the jungle and the general leading the mission had to get humbled by Damien to lead the attack.

Bruce's kids can take down army's too

Reactions: GNS
Bruh, one time an army platoon was in the jungle and the general leading the mission had to get humbled by Damien to lead the attack.

I get that but Jean Grey don't even have to walk on the battlefield and have every soldier kill themselves with a thought or lift them off the battlefield all together

Word
How many mass murderers irl ain't had no powers other than being charismatic.
They both fucked up individuals

We've seen what happens when someone bruce trains says "fuck it"

And that's just one of couple 100 ,Xmen
We all know how strong the x-men. We just saying the child soldiers Bruce has trained are extremely dangerous too... Like every time one goes off the rails it's a problem

Bruce a certified bastard.

That’s why he’s my guy.

If anything was to be done then Alfred should’ve had that nigga in vigorous therapy back when he was 8.

@ the 2:48 mark...

Batman had me ROLLIN the 1st time I watched that episode. Lol!

The fact that they even thought Batman was gonna go along wit that plan, made it even more hilarious.

WW: You HAVE to come with us Bruce.

Batman: I don't HAVE to do anything. I'm a part timer remember...*hangs up*

Lol!

Back