Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Bat Family

Duwop

You're the target, not the victim 🧐
Mod Squad
FB_IMG_1593292181497.jpg

Ok...

I'm feeling pretty nice here.... I'll admit that much... But I feel this is a point valid enough to make it's own thread.

The BEST way to make this new Batman work is to completely build the bat-family under one franchise.

Justice league
Dceu
All that shit... Honestly... If Hollywood wants to really do it... Just do it around the bat-family.

I mean, they've done how many Batman movies now? How many series? How many video games? How many comics?

It's clear Batman is the one.....

And the most painfully unfortunate fact about Batman is 80% if the world is completely clueless to how deep his character really goes simply because live action won't give into the bat family.

Look at Titans.... That's the closest we've gotten with Dick Grayson. And in his show the first Batman we see.. Is a completely insane Batman that was moving like an act of God.

The second season... He was at majestic we don't know if he was real or not.

In the Arrowverse he was a straight up villain in the crisis storyline.

Affleck was the most comic book accurate, and people just don't get it...m this character.... Is a dark character...a deep character... And in my opinion the only way to truly tell the story. You have to do the complete bat-family. And I just pray this new Batman just continues to go with that story....
Let him get old and let the movie world see some of the hard decisions this character had to make.. watch Jason Todd get killed, and him mourn

Watch Barbra Gordon get crippled... And him go damn near insane

Watch him react to Damien being dropped on him.

Cassandra Cain, Tim Drake.... They went to him....

His relationship with Selina Kyle

Like all these stories are some of the best Batman stories... And the best we got was a fight with Joker where Joker loses....

We gotta see his wins to really understand how bad he really is....

Like.... If properly built up....

I honestly believe watching joker kill Jason Todd could be a top 3 movie moment if WB had the balls to properly build it up FB_IMG_1593292181497.jpg

Last edited:
The best thing about Titans is that Dick Grayson moves as if he had A VERY ABUSIVE PARENT....

Like it's almost heavy handed....

Comic book fans love the show cuz they understand and could relate as to why this character feels this way....

But casuals may be lost.

Shit even Teen Titans Go hints at Batman being completely abusive.

Like this is 100% a man who trained child soldiers and would physically decimate them for bad decisions in the field.

The shit gets deep bruh

You think they should sow the seeds for a Signal solo joint eventually?
:hahaha:

Nah, but I’d definitely like to see the Robin legacy depicted in live action. Throw Barbs in there too of course

As a comic reader I’ve never been particularly interested in Kate or Stephanie Brown.

You think they should sow the seeds for a Signal solo joint eventually?
:hahaha:

Nah, but I’d definitely like to see the Robin legacy depicted in live action. Throw Barbs in there too of course

As a comic reader I’ve never been particularly interested in Kate or Stephanie Brown.
Their story needs to be properly told too...

Like think of the money these studios have

7 fast and furious movies...

Imagine that budget in 7 Bat family movies...

Imagine how much more considering how good the first 4 would be

Also... The crazy part is DCEU is begging for death stroke...

That's a Dick Grayson villain. His nemesis. You can't tell a proper Deathstroke storyline without Dick Grayson

Him being abusive to kids won't fly in this day and age. To pull off the bat family at least 5 movies gotta be made and DC has shown they can't put great stories together
It's sad, cuz they'll make be 20 batmam movies, but never with the foresight to tell his best stories

Who got the best hands(and feet) in the bat family?

I don't necessarily think it's bruce but if y'all got bruce as numero uno whose number 2?

I think it goes

Cassandra
Dick
Bruce
Damien
Jason

Bruce fights the first the dirtiest though... They can't beat him cuz he convinced them of an honor code he doesn't subscribe to

Cassandra Cain is born from two of the deadliest assassin's in DC comics

Lady Shiva who's hand to hand greatly surpasses Bruce's trained Cassandra from birth to communicate thru fighting and body language.

Fighting is organic for her.

She went to Bruce. And despite her father being a complete ass about it... He knew Bruce was the best person to handle his daughter.

I just read no man's land and Bruce Wayne fugitive.

Those stories are fucking crazy... And it just burns me that the rest of the world will never experience it.

Bruce demonstrated sooo many toxic traits... His family was so committed and dedicated to his mission...

I just wish I could see that played out on the big screen

I'm not familiar with Cassandra
Cassandra the one in a batsuit with the whole face covered.
I got her as the best as well.
Bruce knows he's not fucking with her.
As du said bruce can beat all of them cause he fights dirty even tho cassandras teacher was a fucking psychopath.

I used to have nightwing up there but with damiens potential high plus Hush aint no slouch, idk bout him

Bruce the type of nigga that will teach a kid not to kill, but then use a lethal move on them knowing that they will defend it and leave themselves open...

Then preach to them how they not ready

Bruce the type of nigga that will teach a kid not to kill, but then use a lethal move on them knowing that they will defend it and leave themselves open...

Then preach to them how they not ready

Bruce was/is a complete trash of a person

but if he wasnt he wouldnt be who he is

this is the same guy that kept files on all his“friends” in the JL

The way dude Tom Hardy played Bane would have fit David Cane much better.

Homie was not to fucked with on any level.

When bruce and xavier first started teaching kids everybody felt they were decent role models

When people started further examining their psyches they found out they were both batshit.

Which makes sense cause who tf trains children to put on colorful costumes and fight murderers?!

Bruce Wayne used his money to fight lex luthor on some political shit, so lex hired David Cane to frame Bruce Wayne for murder.

Well not only did David find out Bruce was Batman, he found out his daughter Cassandra was being trained by him...

He.... Overreacted... Kinda.... I mean...... He coulda killed niggaz.... But I think he was too mad for that

Back