Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Bat Family

When bruce and xavier first started teaching kids everybody felt they were decent role models

When people started further examining their psyches they found out they were both batshit.

Which makes sense cause who tf trains children to put on colorful costumes and fight murderers?!
Batman forever touched that shit in ways a lot of Batman movies don't.... Which is why I always big it up

The one chick psycho analyzing both Batman and Bruce Wayne

Riddler and two face were constantly fucking with him about it....

And Bruce threatened THE FUCK outta Robin when he told him he could stop him....

Like.... People who don't read don't know... That nigga will break a bone so you can't go outside for a few weeks

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
That's pretty much what Titans is doing

Jason Todd a asshole....

But they did Deathstroke dirty in the end....

He was beasting all season, but in the end it's was .....eh

But the funny thing was people don't know how hype a small portion of the world was when they debuted that Nightwing costume.

Even the wrestler ricochet rocked a version of it

I do hope the Batgirl movie operates in a universe where her and dick Grayson are either together or ex's

Michael Keaton not wanting to have anything to do with Dick Grayson while mentoring Barbara will be great.

I hope he plays a angry toxic Bruce.

Every thing points to Bruce being a jerk at that age...I can't see Keaton coming back for anything but a tormented Bruce Wayne

I didn't know this many ppl were bat gang. Who is bruh in the wheelchair far left?
Yea, watch

"The killing joke" it's a greatly watered down version of the comic book story, but it tells how Batgirl got put in a wheel chair.... And it shows a glimpse at how wild Bruce is....

It actually opened another can that folk are now calling cannon.... Which actually answers some questions but holy fuck

Yea, watch

"The killing joke" it's a greatly watered down version of the comic book story, but it tells how Batgirl got put in a wheel chair.... And it shows a glimpse at how wild Bruce is....

It actually opened another can that folk are now calling cannon.... Which actually answers some questions but holy fuck
Yeah the movie is def watered down

Bruh imagine THAT animated series....

My God

I dont think you're wrong, but I'm just sick of DC always relying on batman and superman. That's all we ever get. Then they reboot, do maybe one other character that fails or is lackluster then back to batman or superman. DC has so much damn potential. I've always enjoyed dc stories way more than marvel. I love marvel too, but when it comes to storytelling DC takes it for me. They have way better villains imo too.

They need to set up a studio just for dc. Just like disney did for marvel. Get a team of producers who's sole purpose is to build this dc universe and draw inspiration from the comics. Doesnt matter if they release solo movies or team movies first. Start with one film, build off that. Doesnt even have to be super connected, just acknowledge that the previous film exists in that world until the heroes need to come together.

I think that's why the animated and other universes stay winning...

They started with arrow and flash and built a respectable universe.....

Titans needs some help with their third act execution,. But they're using some great story lines and giving some great characters shine.

The Harley show was low key perfection.

Like you said, all the stories and characters are there.... They just gotta commit to going deeper than just Batmam.... But since we know they will always come back to Batman... They owe it to themselves at least to try cash in on the rest of the bat-family

Like I can't imagine a more trill character than a on screen Damien Wayne. The world don't even know how much they would fall in love with that kid.

I would love to see orphan on screen too. I was introduced to her through the rebirth run of batman by tom king and I really like her character. Damian I hated at first but hes probably my favorite Robin as I like all the other Robin's in their adult roles more.

Back