Welcome To aBlackWeb

FX The Americans

Fire first two seaaons, but they started losing me around the middle of season 3.

They stretched the daughter\pastor storyline way too long. Why are y'all taking orders and checking in to your 14 yrs old daughter? I would've told her to stfu and go watch cartoons. Pastor would been murked day 1.

Last edited:
Fire first two seaaons, but they started losing me around the middle of season 3.

The stretched the daughter\pastor storyline way too long. Why are y'all taking orders and checking in from your 14 yrs old daughter? I would've told her to stfu and go watch cartoons. Pastor would been marked day 1.
thats right around the time i lost steam on this show

thought i was the only one

The stretched the daughter\pastor storyline way too long. Why are y'all taking orders and checking in from your 14 yrs old daughter? I would've told her to stfu and go watch cartoons. Pastor would been marked day 1.

Yup. I gave no fucks about paige or her struggle that storyline ruined the show for me personally.

Ain't reading nothing in this bitch to avoid spoilers, cuz I haven't watched single episode. This shit has looked interesting for years though. Should I invest some time into it? Why comparisons to other shows?

@shutupGabi you said this was your favorite show. Explain the paige and pastor storyline being dragged for 3 seasons. Is the show worth watching past season 5?

Ain't reading nothing in this bitch to avoid spoilers, cuz I haven't watched single episode. This shit has looked interesting for years though. Should I invest some time into it? Why comparisons to other shows?
It's more of a relationship/family show than action. Keep that in mind.

Idk if I can compare it to anything...homeland maybe?

Back