Welcome To aBlackWeb

FX The Americans

shutupGabi

Head Auntie of Dragonstone
Mod Squad
Idk if anybody else watches this show but the new and final season comes back 3/28

Cannot fucking wait

Im alil apprehensive tho. I expect this final season to be alltime GOAT. Gone be hard to live up to the hype. Im gone be expecting Hannibal, Breaking Bad and Six Feet Under type series finale episode quality. And im expecting atleast 2 Ozymandias's. So, yeah.

This show has set the bar so high, ending it gone be a tough note to hit. I'll be watching tho

i need to get back into this

i cant remember where i left off tho

Reactions: GNS
Hate that the last season and a half became so focused on paige but we ready.

Im alil apprehensive tho. I expect this final season to be alltime GOAT. Gone be hard to live up to the hype. Im gone be expecting Hannibal, Breaking Bad and Six Feet Under type series finale episode quality. And im expecting atleast 2 Ozymandias's. So, yeah.

This show has set the bar so high, ending it gone be a tough note to hit. I'll be watching tho
Damn you expecting all that? Not that this show can't deliver, but all I can go into it wanting is to be entertained. Last season was kinda boring which I felt was done on purpose so I know they gon be coming with way more action to close it out.

Damn you expecting all that? Not that this show can't deliver, but all I can go into it wanting is to be entertained. Last season was kinda boring which I felt was done on purpose so I know they gon be coming with way more action to close it out.

bolded...yea. I am. I'm a huge stan of this show.

Last season was alil slow. But still dope imo. Felt like the calm b4 the storm.

Tryna stay the Internet so I don't catch a stray spoiler. Lol

But I can't believe it's over tonight....

Jus finished ep 5. Liz on her killa shit this season. Killer Liz bout that action. Wow.

Seein Paige on jobs, doin spy shit is crazy to see. I done watched lil this girl grow up. Phil had to let her kno, she aint down as she thinks she is lol.

Stan got those ppl killed smh

Back