Welcome To aBlackWeb

FX The Americans

Damn. Forgot all about this season. Might be the move for tonight if I don't go out.

Dont wanna spoil nuthin for ppl who havent watched yet so...

i kinda guessed since they didnt show paige showing her id. I kinda figured she would show up outside the train, but i figured she would be in cuffs surrounded by police. But no!!! Paige choose to get off the fuckin train!! Damn, damn, damn! But they agreed to leave together. Then Paige jus leaves. Wow, wow, wow! Crazy, goat scene.

We finally got the stan confronts the jennings fam scene. 6 years in the making. It was as good as i hoped it would be.

Overall dope fuckin finale. Show kept me guessin till the very end.

Woulda liked a Tuan scene. Tuan was my dude, but ill be okay.

RIP to The Americans.

Props to the IC, for putting me on to another GOAT show

Dont wanna spoil nuthin for ppl who havent watched yet so...

i kinda guessed since they didnt show paige showing her id. I kinda figured she would show up outside the train, but i figured she would be in cuffs surrounded by police. But no!!! Paige choose to get off the fuckin train!! Damn, damn, damn! But they agreed to leave together. Then Paige jus leaves. Wow, wow, wow! Crazy, goat scene.

We finally got the stan confronts the jennings fam scene. 6 years in the making. It was as good as i hoped it would be.

Overall dope fuckin finale. Show kept me guessin till the very end.

Woulda liked a Tuan scene. Tuan was my dude, but ill be okay.

RIP to The Americans.

Props to the IC, for putting me on to another GOAT show
I wasn't expecting a bloodbath, but I was expecting some action. There wasn't a violent ending to the show and I gotta say....I appreciated it. I was worried they'd try to go the breaking bad route and use death as the way to tie up the story. But in true Americans fashion, they showed you the reality of a life where the stakes are this high. Everybody ultimately got closure but not resolution....

This show was never about the espionage and the action....all that was just a device to portray what it was really about, which is family and relationships.

Whooo.....ima miss this show. This is the only show I currently watch that I followed live from the pilot. Everything else I came into seasons later.

Just started watching the show, its dope af so far.

I'm on ep 3

I knew the Spanish wife from philly wssnt gonna make it, that was foul af :imsayin:

I tried checking out an episode I didn’t like that dark Soviet hue lol the show is shot in so I gave up lol bout to start today though

I felt the same way the 1st time I tried to watch it about a year ago. I watched half an ep then checked out.

Then earlier this week I was watching a documentary about the Cold War and KGB and made me think about the show. Being more informed about the war and the time period has made the show way more enjoyable for me. I think I was too dumb to properly enjoy it the first time lol

I felt the same way the 1st time I tried to watch it about a year ago. I watched half an ep then checked out.

Then earlier this week I was watching a documentary about the Cold War and KGB and made me think about the show. Being more informed about the war and the time period has made the show way more enjoyable for me. I think I was too dumb to properly enjoy it the first time lol
I like watching shit in natural lighting ....prolly why I can’t stand DC movies and that Grey Hue they shoot all their movies in....

but yea poli sci and contemporary American History was my concentration in school so I’m well versed in the shit....I’m almost done w episode 1....i fuxs w it besides the fact that niggas had an entire brawl in the garage in the middle of the night and the neighbors ain’t alarmed not even the FBI agent across the street lol

Elizabeth might be the most emotional character in tv history lol

Every episode she's on some bullshit.

Ep 1 = i don't love you, this is just an assignment
Ep2 = let's make this work, I broke up with my side nigga
Ep3= you're soft, I'm telling the centre you almost defected
Ep4= I'm sorry I love you
Ep5= I can't do this no more

:niggaa:

Thought I could at least get thru season 1 but damn it 13 episodes a season....gonna take me a while to run through this show

Then he let’s them go

they had at least 100 bodies collectively between them

Back