Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-04-24

Now I'm wondering if the Jedi inadvertently started the fire that killed Mae's family
Definitely leaning towards them doing something fucked up. Tomlin drank that poison willingly.

I think they could see the darkness and power in Mae and decided to get rid of her. Maybe the family was just collateral damage. Obviously they didn't finish the job and mae survived.

I think the overall theme is gonna end up showing us some jedi's have made hard decisions to get the job done and exposing not all of them are the pristine honorable beings like we've been led to believe.

But I need to see who Mae's master is and what connection they have to everything going on. That reveal is gonna be what makes or breaks the show.

🤷🏿‍♂️

Evil twin? Damn copout. Figures Disney

I like the actress so I may keep watching but story already in the negative for me

Yeah feel the same but I think if they can make it deeper than rap with whoever Mae's master is they can salvage it.

Wishful thinking tho.

Should have went with her having developed some kind of split personality due to the trauma of her sisters death. And her battling that as the story goes along. The good/bad sibling trope has been done by star wars already.

I hope Yord gets fucked up something serious before this season is over. I dont like his character at all lol

Most of the pre rise of the Empire stories I have read have mainly been in comics and novels so it is cool to see a show based in the aforementioned era. A couple of good twists so far but I can't say I'm completely engaged but I'm curious to see how things will play out with several characters. As usual the creature and set designs are on point.

I mean it was thrown into her heart with the force.

:js4:
Man Maul got cut in half, Vader turned that chick in Kenobi into a shish kabob and others have had a lightsaber put through them and walked away like nothing happened

Man Maul got cut in half, Vader turned that chick in Kenobi into a shish kabob and others have had a lightsaber put through them and walked away like nothing happened
I feel you I'm just saying no one lives trough a knife in the heart lol. Thats as practical as it gets when killing someone.🤷🏿‍♂️

If the people that got hit with a lightsaber took it through the heart awalked away then yeah that's bad ball and needs to be addressed.

Back