Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-04-24

lol we have been hearing sound in outer space from Star Wars movies since the first movie . If they really want to go down this road of scientific facts and nitpick

Finally got to watching the first two episodes

Positive:
-Adding martial arts into Star Wars
-More grounded premise

Cons:
-The martial arts is straight garbage so far, bad choreography
-The Lead actress is cool in her main role, but bad as the twin. Like zero difference outside of a hood and her narrowing them eyes
-Characters are uninteresting like everyone other Star Wars shows(outside of Asoka).
-Not sexist but no one buys all these female jedis and politicians. It's just stupid. FOH Kathleen Kennedy
-The Carrie Ann Moss is poor writing and a waste. Not because she got killed early, but how they did it. And with no impact to the overall story

So far this show is Boba Fett tier, hopefully it gets better but we'll see.

*Yoda voice* abused as a child, were you? scared to smile, called you ugly they did?
No, but there are physical realities, and a 90 lb female assassin facing up other jedi hits that uncanny valley of reality.

It's funny that the usual suspects grab onto that statement, I stand by it. Same reason Furiosa flopped, it's just stupid. I can rock with a Buffy, Xena, Kill Bill, etc. but it's a high bar to make this work and Disney under KK been damn trying for over a decade now. No one wants to see a novice Rey facing up with Kylo Ren. Again, shit is dumb.

Star Wars should lean on what House of Dragons did, and lean on motherhood, sisterhood, whatever and families, where women do tend to have more weight. Instead they always go that Rings of Power garbage angle. No one's buying it

nigga said

cons:

-too many female Jedi

Lmaooo
200w.gif

I knew he would bring up Rings of Power. Incels always bring up the same shows lol
Fam I'm married with 3 kids, yall need a different deflection than that incel shit.

Rings of Power flopped, largely because of bad writing and characters no one gave a shit about. House of Dragons was a huge hit and was better than the source material. Both shows featured women as leads.....but one did it the right way. We didn't se Alicent and Rhae picking up swords and fighting armies. HoD had real plots and the stakes meant way more seeing two mothers plotting and scheming. Family is at the core of Disney problems in general, it's the backbone of most great stories and they seem to avoid that shit like the plague

Same reason Leia and Padme were much better characters than recent Star Wars shows(outside of Asoka, which is an OG concept)

No, but there are physical realities, and a 90 lb female assassin facing up other jedi hits that uncanny valley of reality.

It's funny that the usual suspects grab onto that statement, I stand by it. Same reason Furiosa flopped, it's just stupid. I can rock with a Buffy, Xena, Kill Bill, etc. but it's a high bar to make this work and Disney under KK been damn trying for over a decade now. No one wants to see a novice Rey facing up with Kylo Ren. Again, shit is dumb.

Star Wars should lean on what House of Dragons did, and lean on motherhood, sisterhood, whatever and families, where women do tend to have more weight. Instead they always go that Rings of Power garbage angle. No one's buying it

word word... nevermind the fact that they can move shit with they mind, shoot lightning from they fingers n shit.. them being skinny is a bridge too fuckin far.

the hell up bruh lol

Rings of Power flopped? News to me

Back