Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even going to be in the office till next Monday....

I'm just gonna fall back...watch y'all fight and take someone's bank protection at the opportune moment like
:shwag:

If you seen the brochure from the facility I sent him to, be ready to squash the beef too

These rehab clinics are like vacation resorts
I'm trying to bury the hatchet and you keep pushing it, another quip outta you and I'm sending you to jackson family plastic surgeon

Lol if you expecting me to be nice to you bruh, you might as well go head and do whatever it is you got to do now:gtfoh:

Like I give a fuck about a grown man feelings....You out yo rabbit ass mind

Lol if you expecting me to be nice to you bruh, you might as well head and do whatever it is you got to do now:gtfoh:

Like I give a fuck about a grown man feelings....You out yo rabbit ass mind
I'm not expecting you to be nice, I'm expecting you to show some respect and cut the plotting out. If that's not possible then it's perpetual war between me and you.

That's the thing about addicts...

They come home and expect everybody else to change cuz they changed.....

Bruh if you looking for respect you better go talk to a class full of kids...:mynigga:

That's the thing about addicts...

They come home and expect everybody else to change cuz they changed.....

Bruh if you looking for respect you better go talk to a class full of kids...:mynigga:
I find it ironic that you're digging deep with this "addict" thing, when you have the nose to put whole cartels out of business

I find it ironic that you're digging deep with this "addict" thing, when you have the nose to put whole cartels out of business
There's nothing funny about drug abuse young Josh.

You were hurting those closest to you. Someone had to intervene. I did what no one else had the balls to do....

Don't hate the person who tried to make you better.

'/'/' You made me worse you ding bat
Still blaming other people for your actions Joshua??
willy%20wonka%20condescending%20sarcastic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back