Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you know what fuck it, already got the money just hasn't popped up yet.

@SamuelLJackass I'm robbing your stash since you don't have protection

And I'm breaking @The Kandy Pants stash protection and robbing her stash as well.

Put everything I took in my stash and gimme that stash protection

I trust that you'll get this done when your online again

How would that work when I bought more money for my stash and he hasnt been online to update it.
So you don't necessarily know how much I have in my stash.

How would that work when I bought more money for my stash and he hasnt been online to update it.
So you don't necessarily know how much I have in my stash.
I just bought 500k in money fam somebody getting robbed tonight

Perhaps every Mod should be giving specific hours they HAVE to be on and given bankers access, because this can prove to be an issue.

All Miss sexy has to do is go in and buy more than you Josh because she knows your game plan.

Perhaps every Mod should be giving specific hours they HAVE to be on and given bankers access, because this can prove to be an issue.

All Miss sexy has to do is go in and buy more than you Josh because she knows your game plan.

It's already been bought. I'm waiting for money just like him.

Im up for some petty olympics if it comes to that.

Niggas dipping into they real stash spots for ecash....

raw

It's gon be so personal

Man you know what fuck it, already got the money just hasn't popped up yet.

@SamuelLJackass I'm robbing your stash since you don't have protection

And I'm breaking @The Kandy Pants stash protection and robbing her stash as well.

Put everything I took in my stash and gimme that stash protection

I trust that you'll get this done when your online again

Slow down playa u don't have enough to rob me or kandy lol

You only have 500, we both have 300 plus.

Right now the only person with a stash u can rob is cain lol

Ahhhhh I see why u think u can rob me, it says I only have 210, but I have 310.

I had 60 at first then robbed a few people to take me to 110(removed 10k from the 60k I made)

Kandy bought 300 today and sent me 200 and kept 100, hence her acct only going up 100k, instead of 300 (hence her acct being lower than 300 eventhough I posted proof she bought 300 today)

Explained all that so yall know I aint making this shit up.

I still think my idea will work best because breaks in bankers makes it difficult to keep up -folks should get their monies as soon as they purchase it.

Aight, my fault for being m.i.a , the OP is now updated.

Proof of Josh and Kandy recently coppin more bread.

dd83c3db558644c387cba7d01a686b6b.png

I still think my idea will work best because breaks in bankers makes it difficult to keep up -folks should get their monies as soon as they purchase it.

This is true. They can give the paypal code to AP if I'm not online and make the robbery. If you're planning on making a stash house robbery, make sure atleast one of us are online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back