Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola

I'd like to transfer that 65k into my stash. Which would put me at a million.

Follow up with robbing @Azlyn (sorry sweetie)

Add that 495k to my cute ass stash.

With that I'd like to rob @MeanieJosh stash and declare myself The Pettiest Player.

IMG_4549.GIF

Can I buy a couple more stacks to offset attempt or am I donezo @SamuelLJackass

Yea she definitely caught yall slippin but Ima add a new rule to the game.

If u have atleast 100k in ur stash and somebody robs ur stash, u will be left with 100k in the stash. So if u have 500k and u get robbed u go back down to 100k, but they still get that 100k added to their acct.

Now if you have 100k in ur stash and u withdraw it, then ur stash will fall under 100k.

They gon kill yo ass lmaooo
My first instinct was to rob her ass back cos I defo got the money but like is this really that important to me to be spending that kinda cash for what to be top e-baller. Nah she can have that title I got real life priorities to handle. I doubt I'll be purchasing anymore credits cause like I even doing my shit legit posting my adding of credits on here so everybody knows. Then I look on here haven't seen anybody post @SamuelLJackass to add monies or anything to they stash house. So with that being said I feel like there's a conspiracy with some on here.

lol conspiracy? She spent her real life money to rob yall niggas, don't put that shit on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back