Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people in money wars always have to have a certain amount in their wallet if they have a stash. No using bazookas or Draco's, keep it at 50% robbery success

i'll go with whatever yall come up with.....

but just know whenever you have a money/point system, there's always gonna be people who wanna have more than everybody else......so if they can't protect what they got, they'll never be happy....

or as ap said it...

THERE
IS
NO
PERFECT
SYSTEM

Nor a perfect dude but I solved that problem so...
ISWIS!

I have a response, but i'm chilling for the rest of the calendar year

if i remember on Jan 1st, i'ma post it

no point of having a stash if it's low
People that wanna hold on to some money can...just not insane amounts.

If u log on one day and someone stole ur whole bank u still got a little stash to make some moves...but not too much where the robbery didnt hurt.

Also if the stash cap is low ppl will be more careful how they use it considering u can lose money tryna rob thus emptying out ur stash if u get wreckless.

U married now?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

People that wanna hold on to some money can...just not insane amounts.

If u log on one day and someone stole ur whole bank u still got a little stash to make some moves...but not too much where the robbery didnt hurt.

Also if the stash cap is low ppl will be more careful how they use it considering u can lose money tryna rob thus emptying out ur stash if u get wreckless.
i disagree...

especially to the gamblers and the game players.

you play a week's worth of MK tournaments, you can make 5-10 million....then say you gamble it over the weekend and make another 7-8 million

and only 5 of it is guaranteed once you log off?

you got 13 million total, but you lose 8 cuz you got robbed over the night....

that makes people not wanna play the games or gamble as much, cuz what's the point of making the money if u can't keep it...

i mean that's the whole reason we're here now, people got robbed of gambling money soon as they made it and didn't wanna be robbed no more...

the people who had stashes had to coordinate their winnings to stash it so they didn't get robbed...

everybody cars about getting that money...

we limit what they can stash, that care goes down.....

no one is gonna be careful with something they can lose any minute....

i feel like we gotta be careful about this as not to lose the involvement and the attachment to the money...

i always thought the PERFECT deterrent was for the money on failed attempts to go to the person you tried to rob.....

but i don't think that works with this money system....

i'm still tryna think though......

so i don't wanna completely discourage your answer, when i haven't came up with another....i just don' like the idea of a capped stash, it's either stash or no stash, but limits imo isn't helping when you can make more than the cap in one day

Get rid of Draco's and bazooka's, lets keep that risk of failing
again if there was a way for the failing to go to the attempted victim it would be poetic justice..

but the whole reason for the draco and bazooka, was to have people aspire to make more money to buy them....

again if there was a way for the failing to go to the attempted victim it would be poetic justice..

but the whole reason for the draco and bazooka, was to have people aspire to make more money to buy them....

Those make it too easy, I've yet to lose when I have the draco and I know people not losing with the bazooka. Makes the thrill even greater when it stays 50/50

Those make it too easy, I've yet to lose when I have the draco and I know people not losing with the bazooka. Makes the thrill even greater when it stays 50/50
lol, i lost 5 times in a row with the draco once,

and i lost with the bazooka on my first two hits once..

so yea them shits miss like a motherfucker....

i disagree...

especially to the gamblers and the game players.

you play a week's worth of MK tournaments, you can make 5-10 million....then say you gamble it over the weekend and make another 7-8 million

and only 5 of it is guaranteed once you log off?

you got 13 million total, but you lose 8 cuz you got robbed over the night....

that makes people not wanna play the games or gamble as much, cuz what's the point of making the money if u can't keep it...

i mean that's the whole reason we're here now, people got robbed of gambling money soon as they made it and didn't wanna be robbed no more...

the people who had stashes had to coordinate their winnings to stash it so they didn't get robbed...

everybody cars about getting that money...

we limit what they can stash, that care goes down.....

no one is gonna be careful with something they can lose any minute....

i feel like we gotta be careful about this as not to lose the involvement and the attachment to the money...

i always thought the PERFECT deterrent was for the money on failed attempts to go to the person you tried to rob.....

but i don't think that works with this money system....

i'm still tryna think though......

so i don't wanna completely discourage your answer, when i haven't came up with another....i just don' like the idea of a capped stash, it's either stash or no stash, but limits imo isn't helping when you can make more than the cap in one day
If we get rid of a stash altogether its even worse then.

Money should definitely go to person u tried to rob on failed attempt tho.

Is there a way for Robber Badges to Appear & Disappear , I Think It's Too much @ times for AP & CC
sugar-hill.jpg
No Disrespect Intended Of course

lol

aye, while we're at it...can the site do my work for me so i can stay home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back