Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb niggaz Gets into beef with cops, they know is cops

Cop pulls out badge

Dumb niggaz:
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg

You don't get to me, I'm the one that gets to you which is why you be fishing for stuff to get me banned. You keep failing on that end though
Nigga if I really really wanted you banned, you be banned..

Every time you think I tried to get you banned was cuz that shit was funny as fuck. I do this shit for laughs...I don't come here to be angry

You legit passed info from a private convo to a person where they used it to try it, so stop saying you wasn't trying.

Says The Nigga w/The Sideline Sidekick, Hey DU your rebuttals are Trash
View attachment 94666
Lol, I have no side kick. The people who cool with me been cool with me for years fam, years ... This shit fun to us...

Y'all the niggaz that just hooked up a few weeks ago

giphy.gif

Niggaz made logos, club names, y'all prolly got secret hand shakes n everything...

I would recommend y'all get t-shirts or hoodies.... But everybody don't fuck with y'all like that..

:hahaha:

You legit passed info from a private convo to a person where they used it to try it, so stop saying you wasn't trying.
That never happened tho....

I kept telling you what I did. I sold screen shots to the legion of trill and got paid for it.

We went over this in court. They passed it amongst themselves. They admitted it themselves

I wasn't even thinking about you getting banned. I was trying to get money.

Lol, I have no side kick. The people who cool with me been cool with me for years fam, years ... This shit fun to us...

I would recommend y'all get t-shirts or hoodies.... But everybody don't fuck with y'all like that..
We Chicago Cats Mannnnn We don't G.A.F bout That
ha.gif We do Embrace It tho...Facts

The Whole Squad Tough!!!

It was you and you can't tell me otherwise which is why you tried it again.
Get out your feelings dummy, I ain't trying to get you banned . Who gonna run the wrestling section?

You got a link for the canelo fight??
We Chicago Cats Mannnnn We don't G.A.F bout That
View attachment 94670 We do Embrace It tho...Facts

The Whole Squad Tough!!!
Y'all niggaz kill each other more than Baltimore niggaz....

But I'm glad y'all found each other. Real talk. Niggaz like y'all need friends

@Playmaker88 has been added to the list of posters who don't want any parts of the money wars. Nobody can rob him and he can't send or receive money from any poster.

@Playmaker88 has been added to the list of posters who don't want any parts of the money wars. Nobody can rob him and he can't send or receive money from any poster.
Smdh. Just just do away with the shits

Non OG's dont got the heart for the shit, with the exception of May and Mooney

What type of shit is this, people really want to preserve their e money. People with this type of protection need to be ridiculed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back