Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
BWG makes another poster pack up and quit. Pretty soon the whole site going to have this protection.

DarlingPlumpBarasinga-size_restricted.gif

nahh.jpg

that was all me

i thought the stashes were a good idea, but i ain't gonna be the odd man out...

so i'm cool with them being done away... i just think we need a board wide cease fire until we figure out something to do with the money for the holidays before all the shit get blasted to hell.....

most of the stashes were acquired by putting real money on the site....so atleast let's have some kind of pay off for having that kinda money

i thought the stashes were a good idea, but i ain't gonna be the odd man out...

so i'm cool with them being done away... i just think we need a board wide cease fire until we figure out something to do with the money for the holidays before all the shit get blasted to hell.....

most of the stashes were acquired by putting real money on the site....so atleast let's have some kind of pay off for having that kinda money

If it was a way to rob them for an amount they would be cool but all we're doing is robbing the less fortunate and then stashing it

I left the bread there for a reason @Chi-town B

Niggas is pussy keeping all their bread hidden. We gotta change some of the rules, cuz the shit got boring with everybody hiding their bread in the stash.

Nah you see when I purchased said bread it was to my understanding I couldn’t get robbed of it...
I ain’t robbed a damn soul so...

200.gif

Nah you see when I purchased said bread it was to my understanding I couldn’t get robbed of it...
I ain’t robbed a damn soul so...

200.gif

Calm down, i haven't even said what the changes would be yet.

Ultimately this is a good problem to have.

The ABW money is worth something to it's members.

People want to stash the money because they care about it
People don't want to be robbed, cuz they care about the money they have
People want to rob money so that they have money as well.

We have multiple ways of earning money, multiple ways of spending money....

And people are very salty about losing their money, so if we wanna keep that interest then we just gotta be considerate on how we handle this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back