Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Goldie, please change your beautiful woman's name to Golden for me?

For future references, all name changes should be agreed upon by both parties. If one doesn't want to participate they should have to automatically face another punishment of the buyer's choice, i.e- avi change, ban for a day, etc...What do ya'll think?
Nah fuck all this sweet shit yall talking

While there should be a line, it ain't been crossed in months

Yall just growing soft, not enough feuds to keep the testosterone up

Nah fuck all this sweet shit yall talking

While there should be a line, it ain't been crossed in months

Yall just growing soft, not enough feuds to keep the testosterone up

Idk how they play in chicago, but jokin about a nigga's girls pussy will get u fucked up over here. I don't joke like that.

Idk how they play in chicago, but jokin about a nigga's girls pussy will get u fucked up over here. I don't joke like that.
Let the record show, you made it about ya girls pussy

I was just changing names cause I got the money to do so

So name changes over now? Cause I'm pretty much not accepting any name changes. Not sure why anyone would of its a option.

Whisperingeye's idea isn't implemented yet, so nah, it's still not optional.

As long as a line isn't crossed you can change a posters name to anything u want.

So what's offensive to you might not be offensive to the next person so how will the powers that be handle that.

Its simple. Some shit is universally offensive. Like changing a chick avi to a pic with cum on the face or some shit like that. I think we old enough to get it

Its simple. Some shit is universally offensive. Like changing a chick avi to a pic with cum on the face or some shit like that. I think we old enough to get it
Changing a heterosexual man name to queen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back