Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant ask a nigga to change his girl name to something about vagina. Slippery slope cuz when niggas start bring up moms and daughters in these name changes yall gonna be mad
That had nothing to do with her vagina

Nigga

I literally just refuted in the post you quoted

Intent dont matter its how its taken. Idk why yall stay trying to run women off and then wonder why we cant get more than 10 women to post? If a nigga called Azlyn Taco Pussy you be more understanding?

Intent dont matter its how its taken. Idk why yall stay trying to run women off and then wonder why we cant get more than 10 women to post? If a nigga called Azlyn Taco Pussy you be more understanding?
I'd laugh

The lightskin war thread. Had your armor on for her like you should
I'm sick of ya shit b. You tryna run a fade or nah?

After you wake up from an ass whooping you can show me where Race hangs out so I can introduce myself

@Goldie, please change your beautiful woman's name to Golden for me?

For future references, all name changes should be agreed upon by both parties. If one doesn't want to participate they should have to automatically face another punishment of the buyer's choice, i.e- avi change, ban for a day, etc...What do ya'll think?

@Goldie, please change your beautiful woman's name to Golden for me?

For future references, all name changes should be agreed upon by both parties. If one doesn't want to participate they should have to automatically face another punishment of the buyer's choice, i.e- avi change, ban for a day, etc...What do ya'll think?

I like the idea.

And aight, i'll change it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back