Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
are these lines that you don't cross stated in the rule book ? sidenote: I agree with you,you're not nicknaming my lady's privates (LOL,Chicity is a habitual line stepper)BUT

if the rules aren't laid out clearly that you have final say in name changes or posters can refuse name changes than Chi has a case and also that feature is worthless. Y'all

were giving Sion all kinds of fruity names.

Haven't applied them to a "rulebook" but i have declined certain names and avi pics. The main moment when i've(we) decided we gotta pull back on what name changes and avi changes can be allowed was when Sam changed Race's avi to a chick suckin dick and a day after that i reversed it and said that type of shit is too far.

So it aint just for my benefit, i've said in the past that there's certain lines that can't be crossed.

Don't worry about it, there are 'rules' to name changes now. You're in the clear

Nah, I find this term to be offensive and dont wish to have it changed at all
Oh my name not changing? Don't worry about it then G. Let ChiChi keep his lil name.

Chi the type of nigga that says he wants to fuck your girl and mother and be like

1369.gif

Luckily i can't shoot this nigga over the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back