Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I purchase some e-goons to give me a better chance at robbing somebody? I nearly got a 100 large and you telling me I'm still hemming mfs up myself?

Shouldn't that improve my odds then? Or are you still gonna calculate the chances individually?

Not really. If you gave (ap for example) some money to rob someone he would still have 50/50 odds, plus he wouldn't only be losing ur money but his too if he picks the wrong choice.

Not really. If you gave (ap for example) some money to rob someone he would still have 50/50 odds, plus he wouldn't only be losing ur money but his too if he picks the wrong choice.
i-don-t-like-this-shit-o.gif

Yall giving the small fries too much power, no I send 3 goons to somebody with only like a mill to their name and they end up taking half of everybody stash.

I demand a repeal!

i-don-t-like-this-shit-o.gif

Yall giving the small fries too much power, no I send 3 goons to somebody with only like a mill to their name and they end up taking half of everybody stash.

I demand a repeal!

Nah lol like i said the same rules apply. If ur "goon" doesn't have double the person's stash they're trying to rob they can't.

So it wouldn't be a "goon" with a mill to his name robbing someone with 500mill in the stash lol

Nah lol like i said the same rules apply. If ur "goon" doesn't have double the person's stash they're trying to rob they can't.

So it wouldn't be a "goon" with a mill to his name robbing someone with 500mill in the stash lol
That's not what I meant, let me rephrase that, if I send 3 goons to rob someone with a mill to their name and they end up failing and losing half of their bread or worse, what kind of game is that?

The odds should be in my favor, I have the greater numbers.

Like there should an option of hiring a hit squad of varying effectiveness to at least increase your odds of a successful robbery

I think it's as fair as possible right now. Du and Chitown want it more difficult to rob , Josh wants it to be easier. 50/50 odds are good down the middle.

We'll try this system out for a lil bit and see if it's working or not.

fwiw, i've been trying to do something like this for a min b/c the amounts for winnings have increased w/o any real threat to the money

but when i said it in here, nigs was nigging and thought i was just being AP

look at God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back