Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game got mad one sided when you had people teaming up, time for dudes to win/lose on their own.
This

Nigga's was treating Kandy like Don Corleone. I was willing to pay her 10% for insurance but she turned it down. Tried to get Du to insure my stash but he act like he ain't see the post

Fuck it, let cats swim or sink on they own

I don't want it easier @Goldie, all I'm saying is those with money should be able to flex their power, right now, we're on even footing with poor posters. In real life, we'd be able to force them to pay for a spot on our corners but as of now they're just as powerful as us when it comes to taking money. You get what I'm saying? That's why I suggested a hitsquad, of varying of effectiveness to even things out.

This

Nigga's was treating Kandy like Don Corleone. I was willing to pay her 10% for insurance but she turned it down. Tried to get Du to insure my stash but he act like he ain't see the post

Fuck it, let cats swim or sink on they own
giphy.gif

I don't want it easier @Goldie, all I'm saying is those with money should be able to flex their power, right now, we're on even footing with poor posters. In real life, we'd be able to force them to pay for a spot on our corners but as of now they're just as powerful as us when it comes to taking money. You get what I'm saying? That's why I suggested a hitsquad, of varying of effectiveness to even things out.

U just answered ur own question lol With that system we've been using yall were able to plot and scheme to move up the ladder. Now yall gotta come up with a new scheme. I already thought of a way to use the system to my benefit.

Nah nigga. You got ya lil bread up, be happy about it

You lucky you was even getting a block. Been swanging off ya momma teat for months now

U just answered ur own question lol With that system we've been using yall were able to plot and scheme to move up the ladder. Now yall gotta come up with a new scheme. I already thought of a way to use the system to my benefit.
Yall, got it, this new system makes no sense. It defeats the purpose of even being rich, there's literally no benefit.

Nah nigga. You got ya lil bread up, be happy about it

You lucky you was even getting a block. Been swanging off ya momma teat for months now
Fish food go back a couple hundred pages, I've been running mfs pockets since I got here.

Yall, got it, this new system makes no sense. It defeats the purpose of even being rich, there's literally no benefit.

Fish food go back a couple hundred pages, I've been running mfs pockets since I got here.

There is tho, it's just more harder to remain on top. Like kandy and du will prolly remain on top forever unless they give their money away like i did.

Yall still have perks cuz nobody can rob u unless they have double the amount, so to get to that level u would have to become a "big fish". No little fish can rob a big fishes stash.

I won't do it. I'll go back to when I saw you begging for help. You never made a honest $ in ya life and you know it

Except that Deal or No Deal game

There is tho, it's just more harder to remain on top. Like kandy and du will prolly remain on top forever unless they give their money away like i did.

Yall still have perks cuz nobody can rob u unless they have double the amount, so to get to that level u would have to become a "big fish". No little fish can rob a big fishes stash.
But it's like the easiest time to get rich now, just follow me or du's bets and if a pick wins double your current amount on the next. Repeat ad nauseam, don't have to worry about being robbed either now, cus the odds have been added in. I don't think yall really thought this through, this will effectively kill robbing. Why rob when it's far more profitable to just follow me or du's bets, or even just win the various amounts of games we have?

I won't do it. I'll go back to when I saw you begging for help. You never made a honest $ in ya life and you know it

Except that Deal or No Deal game
Meh, craft whatever reality you want of me fish food, facts are facts, I was the scariest goon on this site b.

But it's like the easiest time to get rich now, just follow me or du's bets and if a pick wins double your current amount on the next. Repeat ad nauseam, don't have to worry about being robbed either now, cus the odds have been added in. I don't think yall really thought this through, this will effectively kill robbing. Why rob when it's far more profitable to just follow me or du's bets, or even just win the various amounts of games we have?

I bet u I'll be top 3 on the money list by next friday

I'm sure you will, you've had months since this was in the pipeline, you've thought of all possibilities. I'd be more surprised if you weren't.

Nah I wasn't even thinking about this shit lol They were trying to add a whole new software(which im not mad at) but it's gonna take some coding and money to buy it. I got too much other shit going on, so I really havent been thinkin about it.

But u do make a point, there should be some type of perk for having more money. Ima think on it, but let's try this out for a week and see how it goes.

Aight, how about tweaking the 4 options

1. 100% robbery
2. 75% robbery
3. 25% loss
4. 25% loss

Cuz I do agree there shouldn't be a 180 turn around off one failed robbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back