Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens if I change my pic early?

I ain’t no snitch but someone changed their pic a day early and there was no punishment.

You

But I ain’t no hater or nothing. I changed you to hitch on a Monday. Your pic changed Sunday.

It was over a week ago, u owe me a mill for making me go back and look for this post

KPZdr4KDR4O3fSrOurUzAA.png

You changed your pic back Sunday tho. I just ain’t say nothing.

That's a fuckin lie. Matter fact. If i can prove that is a lie, I want everything in ur stash. If I can't U can have everything in my stash AND give me any avi u want and i will have it for 2 weeks.

Deal?

That's a fuckin lie. Matter fact. If i can prove that is a lie, I want everything in ur stash. If I can't U can have everything in my stash AND give me any avi u want and i will have it for 2 weeks.

Deal?
Eh no. Doesn’t sound like a win.

What’s the consequence tho?

Here we go again, yall gotta stop talkin like shit is a fact, then when i pull ur card and make u stand by what u said, yall wanna act scary.

Nah, let's bet. I'll double ur stash.

Good.

But you're not sure lol cuz if you were you would've took my deal of me offering to put u near a billion if you were right, since you're so sure you are.

Nah im saying I'll buy the bread and will double what u have.... if you're right.

But you know you're wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back