Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't we just ban him and take his money from him ? I mean we are mods and I don't see no rules against it. Technically the punishment is just, he stole he didn't even take. Therefore his head should roll into a basket.
giphy.gif

This aint the ic bruh, the game done changed, my actions were well within the rules. You got outplayed by not playing at all.

giphy.gif

Enough with this bs narrative, I've handed you L's you've handed me L's. It's definitely not 3-0.
dude i had you all like

"leave me alone du"
and i was all like
giphy.gif

then you was all crying cuz you were broke so i re bid on my wife so you could get your little money back......

that was your first L....everybody told you go on......Du's too petty.....you not gona win....

but naw.....you had to come back, and rebid for her....

soooooo

i changed your name, got your avi changed, and made sure the badges you paid for had my name on them...

i basically own all three of yall.....i got two women with badges saying they my queens and i ain't spend a dime on it.....

and you've been branded as my subordinate as well....LOL at being forced to carry my name cuz you came too close to the sun and got your wings burnt off...

i'm sure that's more that 2 more L's

i was being generous with the 3-0

it's prolly more something like 8-0 if you start getting technical

dude i had you all like

"leave me alone du"
and i was all like
giphy.gif

then you was all crying cuz you were broke so i re bid on my wife so you could get your little money back......

that was your first L....everybody told you go on......Du's too petty.....you not gona win....

but naw.....you had to come back, and rebid for her....

soooooo

i changed your name, got your avi changed, and made sure the badges you paid for had my name on them...

i basically own all three of yall.....i got two women with badges saying they my queens and i ain't spend a dime on it.....

and you've been branded as my subordinate as well....LOL at being forced to carry my name cuz you came too close to the sun and got your wings burnt off...

i'm sure that's more that 2 more L's

i was being generous with the 3-0

it's prolly more something like 8-0 if you start getting technical
:really2:

You don't though, I still come out on top in a week, unless somebody has pity on you to spend 10k. You see that's the problem with too many allies, together you'er mighty, on your own you're weak and defenseless.

Those "L's" are temporary at best.

You really think unknownuser woulda took a young nigga under his wing if I didn't show promise in mastering these innanets?

Dawg, after this week your name goes back to Joshua, you get your avi back, and the ladies lose their badges....

I wouldn't say that Puts you up, just puts you back to where you started from...

And he took you under his wing because he doesn't see you as an equal.

No one takes me under their wing,, they ask to form an alliance..

But if it was a Mentor you were looking for.... All you had to du was ask....

You already carrying my name. I might as well treat you like my son for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back