Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, not allowing you to edit ur profile still doesn't stop u from hiding your money amount​

AS OF TODAY , ANYBODY WHO TRIES TO HIDE THEIR MONEY AMOUNT WILL HAVE THEIR TOTAL CASH AMOUNT TAKEN

@
ing the main 2 culprits so they can't say they didnt know
@Shotta
@Whiskas

:uk:
:damnnn:

Bruh some ppl ain't for all of that fuck shit. This is not fair. Imagine someone who only posts in the pic section getting robbed by someone who they don't even know on here. Please reconsider this

raw

Well would ya look at that

:damnnn:

Bruh some ppl ain't for all of that fuck shit. This is not fair. Imagine someone who only posts in the pic section getting robbed by someone who they don't even know on here. Please reconsider this

Once you sign up, you've entered the game :uk:

However I will make hiding your money amount an option in the store, but ofc there will be an option for somebody to remove ur hidden feature.

Poor Joshua got tag teamed. Ima be his security in erry thread nah, y'all like a gang of bandits :bruh1:

also @masterkey, i would like to divide the rest of my e-bucks b/t @MissK and @Reesey,

give those fine women, and i do mean FINE women $520 piece

Word

@MissK need some get back too..

In fact everybody that got robbed today..... I foresee I'll be working with them in the near future

:icu1:

Right. This shit was not cool so anytime you need me all you have to do is ask. I shall not soon forget this fuckery

prince-john.gif

Right. This shit was not cool so anytime you need me all you have to do is ask. I shall not soon forget this fuckery

prince-john.gif
lol, dude got almost 10k already...lol... he gonna be fighting back early.....

it's all good though...i'm up like 3-0 I ain't gonna golden state this shit

Last I recall I was the one snatching duckets and had everybody stumbling over themselves trying to protect they stacks. If you wasn't a mod getting a 3k check you wouldn't een be able to mess with me tbh.

It's aight tho, I got a million ways I can get it

if if's were 5th's we'd all be drunk.......

bruh, a true strategist will always find a way.....plus with all the enemies you made.....

it would have been nothing to put together another joint effort......don't use that mod cop out as an excuse......you act like you the only person who can bet on sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back