Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
also @masterkey, i would like to divide the rest of my e-bucks b/t @MissK and @Reesey,

give those fine women, and i do mean FINE women $520 piece

Oh damn yu paying out e-bucks well I guess my pics ain't worth no e-bucks...
No pic for yu this week... Lol:df:

actually surprised @LadyDu was in on the rouse...didnt see that coming...i seriously thought she was trying to make her real life hubby prove his e-love

hate it had to be Josh tho

Oh damn yu paying out e-bucks well I guess my pics ain't worth no e-bucks...
No pic for yu this week... Lol:df:

i blame Kandy P.

obligatory

full

lol technically Kandy is the first to do a robbing spree, she robbed 4 mfs in one night a few weeks ago

Watchu talm bout willis!?

I changed the game, I had you and Reesey talm bout I wasn't playing fair, had everybody on they heels wondering who was gonna get hit next.

Look DuPLICATE.

I didn't care if you snuck in the PMs. The move you pulled. I had been did that I robbed three mfs and used their shit to get bank protection and still had ebank. You pulled one of my moves. Why would I be worried?

Whatever, you started the game, I reinvented and rejuvenated it, don't forget that.

Duplicate was funny tho, gotta give you that

My nigga what Happened ? What do you mean ??
Bruh, I know I just robbed you but this whole thing is bigger than that. There's a war brewing you gonna choose your ppm fam over these outsiders b?

With me you can make your 18k back and more, with them you gonna make crumbs, choose the right path.

Fam I don't even know what's going on LOLOLOL

If niggas touched my bank just know I'm bout to put cases on aaaalll Deez niggas *cocks ban gun*
josh robbed you bruh,

and he didn't even put the gun to your face....

fucking identity crisis...one moment he think he catwoman, the next minute he alonzo from training day.....

now he tryna be the next me......bruh..... everybody wanna be du, but nobody wanna be du.......

let's drag this nigga through the fires i was forged on.....let's see who wanna be after that

Edit:

Josh you fat cupcake eating muthafucka give me back my fucking money what the peanut butter and jelly bullshit is this !!!??? Nigga why !!!!! We was supposed to be brothers SMMFH. I'm disgusted bruh. Nigga I'm gonna come back like the revenge of the Sith nigga. I ain't playing no muthafuckin mo. Niggas ain't even @ me to explain how this shit works. You charlatan you do your work in the dark !!!!!!!!

That shit ain't cool negro
Take a deep breath sion, I did you wrong no doubt about it, but what's done is done. I had to get my funds up to take back what was mine, you might not like it but you gotta respect it.

Du is it true you got beef with Josh ? I'm more conniving than Littlefinger, and we're both mods whaddaya say we squad up and put the pressure on him ?
bruh i'm like up 3-0 on this dude......i'm prepared to hand him L's all month, all spring, all summer, all year....

it's whatever......

missK and Kandy pants already on board......and you know how i am when it comes to internet beef....

i bleed pixelated blood bruh

I never wanted to be you breh, you gave me this title, I had the name of a leader now I got the name of court jester.
you shot your shot at the queen...and missed.....

now you die

you shot your shot at the queen...and missed.....

now you die
Nah, my victory is just delayed. This name is gonna be joshua in a week. Unless kandy spends 10k again. None of yall can mess me with me when it comes to betting, you already seen the comeups I can make happen there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back