Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one ran to me Josh. I really don't wanna rob Du or you but you're too close to me. Ask @Chi-Town B, I robbed him because he was too close.
Then why goldie just hand you over 3 mill? Couldn't be cause I took his bread right?

I understand you're top dog, but don't downplay the behavior of others that got you here

i ain't robbin nobody Kandy.......this too much moeny to jsut take from people imo, but @AP21 please put my $250k in my stash

First it was du, now it's goldie, both claim to be og's and trill niggas yet the behavior tells a different story..........

You hear that?

Nah , listen closer....

Sounds like
tenor.gif

He said he was robbing their stashes. So if that's the case, I can't rob Josh.

HOWEVER!

My robbery of Judahs stash was never processed. Then I'd like to rob Dud stash and rob Josh stash.

I felt threatened and well I choose me.

done

man i cant wait until the bank close today...LAWD

Honestly, I had no idea about the 3 mil. He probably ain't wanna be robbed again.

I'll sit here and watch you poor people argue. Look at all the people y'all done robbed.

Making enemies.

lmaoo yall memories are weak af. She been on top for about 1 and a half weeks, I was on top for so long I gave my mills away in the first MK tournament. I knew my partner in crime would take that slot so I wasn't tripping. But I after I gave yall mills you come after me?

giphy.gif

lmaoo yall memories are weak af. She been on top for about 1 and a half weeks, I was on top for so long I gave my mills away in the first MK tournament. I knew my partner in crime would take that slot so I wasn't tripping. But I after I gave yall mills you come after me?

giphy.gif
This is true. He had way more money than me. For a long time too.

It's not even what goldie did, it's just consistently happens to me every time mfs get scared. I get the money, mfs see omar coming then they gotta run to big momma to stop me. Shit happened twice..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back