Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AP21 I 330k what happened to the 400k?
i put a positive instead of a negative so you had double the amount...

you had more than you should've. You only had like 100k or something in the stash...plus to the 230k from the ABW Charity Drive

Fuck out my my face Trini, you don't like me so quit trying to engage with me. They told me to not engage with you obviously they didn't tell you the same. I aint got no beef with you so whatever made up bullshit you got in your mind you need to let it go

Who's the catfish?
he catfished as his "wife". @Eve lyn was Chi in drag.

This chick wake up starting shit.
Lol yet you didn't sleep in order to start shit. Look at this revisionism, you're the weakest and saddest person I've ever seen on the internet. You robbed @BHL because I had her sent money, now you're backpeddling like it wasn't an attack on me.

Probably your pathetic life's biggest accomplishment, at that. You sure you don't want to edit this post too?

he catfished as his "wife". @Eve lyn was Chi in drag.

Lol yet you didn't sleep in order to start shit. Look at this revisionism, you're the weakest and saddest person I've ever seen on the internet. You robbed @BHL because I had her sent money, now you're backpeddling like it wasn't an attack on me.

Probably your pathetic life's biggest accomplishment, at that. You sure you don't want to edit this post too?

What the fuck does jazzy got to do with you, don't use her as an excuse you dumb ass bitch. You care more about my household then you do yours, hop off my dick slut

Fuck out my my face Trini, you don't like me so quit trying to engage with me. They told me to not engage with you obviously they didn't tell you the same. I aint got no beef with you so whatever made up bullshit you got in your mind you need to let it go
Still dying of laughter @ editing this post meekly from "Ever the emotional bitch" to some false, sanctimonious claim of not engaging me. When you robbed @BHL simply because she was sent money from me.

Nothing worse than a coward.
This what you get when you have emotional retarded bitches running a site.

@TheMasterKey I'm robbing @CPS of her bank and with her own money she's banned for the day
What the fuck does jazzy got to do with you, don't use her as an excuse you dumb ass bitch. You care more about my household then you do yours, hop off my dick slut
I'm sorry, sexist attacks are 0 tolerance. These post plus your attack on Jazzy simply to get to me points to that. You need time to think about your bad decisions.

Well damn! This is mighty heated for a simple back and forth

I see I missed an exchange somewhere. Let me find it

Also, if you was posting as your wife, 'scust my nigga. Don't get no creepier than that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back