Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is this? serious question
because of this exact reason.....

if niggaz gonna rob stashes the second niggaz get paid for anything...it kinda ruins the entire pf appeal of having money to begin with.....

people have to be allowed to keep something for it to be anything of value...

Because for alil while, people were purchasing abw money and it was fucked up someone could just rob em and leave them with nothing. So i made it to where if that happened, they would atleast have 100k in the stash.
because of this exact reason.....

if niggaz gonna rob stashes the second niggaz get paid for anything...it kinda ruins the entire pf appeal of having money to begin with.....

people have to be allowed to keep something for it to be anything of value...
thank you sirs

yea...bank is closed for a min. ydnaK request will be the last one honored. Sine the bank was at fault for this. There is 1.61M unclaimed due to an audit finding.

Everyone who goats this post in the next 30 min will get a cut of this amount

puff closing the studio until further notice

After josh robbed me , knock and blac the other day he had 6.63M

Rem had 3.6 (after MK) and chi had 2.1 (after MK) = 5.7 + 6.63 = 12.13M

After the 2 50k robbery fees and the 2 50k stash protections which equals 200k. josh has about 12M.

After josh robbed me , knock and blac the other day he had 6.63M

Rem had 3.6 (after MK) and chi had 2.1 (after MK) = 5.7 + 6.63 = 12.13M

After the 2 50k robbery fees and the 2 50k stash protections which equals 200k. josh has about 12M.

ok...the MK winnings threw me off

the author of the thread can just post the winnings in here so that I see them if they dont want to @ me to the thread

Actually it's about 11.8 cuz me and @ChiCity made a bet for the winnings of 200k, so 200k of that is mine.

So instead of 3.6M to kandy, send her 3.8M

i swear ya'll want me to have a heart attack before 35
giphy.gif

aight about to re-open this

if your name not ydnaK or a mod please dont respond but i need to take care of her request first. Please dont respond until i tell her that her transaction is complete.

ydnaK, could you put the persons name and by their name put if you are robbing their stash or their bank protection por favor. I think i understand what you trying to do, but i just want to be sure

yea...bank is closed for a min. ydnaK request will be the last one honored. Sine the bank was at fault for this. There is 1.61M unclaimed due to an audit finding.

Everyone who goats this post in the next 30 min will get a cut of this amount
this was EZ money, and that nignog allergens gave me feelings? i should take whatever he got from him, but i'll assume he meant to goat it as he not really the reaction clicking type

anyway, 7 goats...$1.61M divided by 7 = $230K...sending the bread to ya'll now

He said he was robbing their stashes. So if that's the case, I can't rob Josh.

HOWEVER!

My robbery of Judahs stash was never processed. Then I'd like to rob Dud stash and rob Josh stash.

I felt threatened and well I choose me.

First it was du, now it's goldie, both claim to be og's and trill niggas yet the behavior tells a different story..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back