Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2nd Impeachment of Donald J Trump: ACQUITTED

They gonna hide behind the constitution until they deaths yo

Just so they don't have to vote against Trump and lose his voting base.

Never did I think he'd have this much power and influence

idk what it is but some how, some way,they love the hellout of this guy... makes no sense... forever in the pages of history they will be seen as weak and unamerican

Rubio arguing by Trump a citizen again he should be tried as such and not impeached

Absolutely zero accountability for setting a mob on them lol

Was watching the news today and they said if the senate allows witnesses, this shit could get very interesting.

1. They gonna make the case to establish trumps mindset leading up to January 6th. And how he was laser focused on illegally overturning a free n fair election. They may force all the local Republican officials who trump bullied n pressured (including the GA official, where the tape got leaked)

2. They may also force ben Sasse to testify, n he may have to out the wh source who told him trump was "excited" to watch the insurrection on tv n didnt wanna send the national guard (pence had to send em)

This could be goat. Dems control the Senate n better push hard for witnesses

Was watching the news today and they said if the senate allows witnesses, this shit could get very interesting.

1. They gonna make the case to establish trumps mindset leading up to January 6th. And how he was laser focused on illegally overturning a free n fair election. They may force all the local Republican officials who trump bullied n pressured (including the GA official, where the tape got leaked)

2. They may also force ben Sasse to testify, n he may have to out the wh source who told him trump was "excited" to watch the insurrection on tv n didnt wanna send the national guard (pence had to send em)

This could be goat. Dems control the Senate n better push hard for witnesses

That was reason that 1st impeachment trial didn't take place. B/c rePugnicans didn't allow witnesses, b/c of the control they had. That's why I'm glad they didn't rush this. Get ALLL the evidence together.

They dont need a bunch of witnesses for this tho. The proof is what we all saw with our own eyes. It's not secret phone calls and meetings. And they got mad ppl saying they were doing what the president told them to do. This won't be drawn out like last time. Probly won't end up with a conviction, but it won't take forever to get a resolution.

They dont need a bunch of witnesses for this tho. The proof is what we all saw with our own eyes. It's not secret phone calls and meetings. And they got mad ppl saying they were doing what the president told them to do. This won't be drawn out like last time. Probly won't end up with a conviction, but it won't take forever to get a resolution.

Naw fucc that...I want ALLLL the witnesses. Don't give these rePugnicans NO options or excuse not to convict. Either Frump gets held accountable...or THEY get held accountable. If they chose not to convict...I hope they all pay a political price so severe, they can't recover.

Naw fucc that...I want ALLLL the witnesses. Don't give these rePugnicans NO options or excuse not to convict. Either Frump gets held accountable...or THEY get held accountable. If they chose not to convict...I hope they all pay a political price so severe, they can't recover.
I agree fam lol. I'm just saying this crime was out in the open and it's easy to connect the dots. Last time it was more behind the scenes and hush hush inferences and shit so it was more tedious.

I agree fam lol. I'm just saying this crime was out in the open and it's easy to connect the dots. Last time it was more behind the scenes and hush hush inferences and shit so it was more tedious.

Yeah but even these RePugnicans are try to brush this shyt off like it never happened. This opportunistic hefa Nikki Haley actually said the democrats need to get over it! The fact that even after all that shyt...pussy azzz Cruz and others STILL voted to snatch the electoral college votes away says a lot. Party & Power over safety of themselves and their colleagues. Pitiful.

There's no such thing a too much evidence, especially in this situation. I want 360 degrees angles...drone angles...1st person ppv...birds eye views from actual birds...I want it ALL DAMMIT!

Lol

Asked if Trump's actions leading up to the January 6 riots were defensible, Cornyn said: "I'm not going to defend them. ... I think he's been held accountable in the court of public opinion already."

Zero accountability because he outta office

Last edited:
Back