Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Vice Presidential Debate Thread (Kamala Harris vs. Mike Pence)

pence slick as oil. I learned that shit during the Kaine debate.

but tbh, ppl like him are very dangerous irl. He lies so easily n without any guilt or shame. he is a fuckin monster imo. And is jus as bad as trump. Its jus that trump is bad at lyin and acomplete idiot.

Last edited:
i didnt watch the debate. but for what its worth I watched the recap on TYT. they pretty much said, based on how she debated it looks like she was basically advised "we are up big and the election is in the bag. So dont rock the boat or fuck anything up. Lets stay the course and coast to a win."....i hope they are right.

If Republicans were smart, they would have kicked Trump’s ass out as early in his term as possible and put Pence in charge. Not saying Pence wouldn’t have been just as bad policy wise as Trump, just that he would have had a better chance of winning this year than Trump. And they wouldn’t have had to debase themselves so much just to defend an idiot.

I heard Kamala Harris get asked why “specifically” should black men vote her and Biden. She chose to say “black men need a whole lotta work”. She chose to say EVERY MAN like they all lives.

This the same woman who said “ I’m not gone sit here and say I’m doing something that’s only going to benefit black people NOOO”

LOL she didn't say that at all. You have a comprehension issue.

And you put it in quotes? You gotta look up how quotes work, man.

Here is the full clip...I ask that you look at Craig Melvin face when she answers his question. Even he is looking at her with the bitch please face.

Starts at 2:09

Question: Black men, What is the case for them to show up in a few weeks for you and Mr. Biden?

Answer: First of all, every vote needs to be earned and Joe and I believe that. So, when we look at the condition of black men in America, we know we still have a WHOLE LOT OF WORK TO DO. We have talked about it in regards to policing and criminal justice system, but lets talk about the realities of, EVERY MAN. Including every black man, wants to be able to take care of his family. The Biden/Harris plan, is about investing in communities with a particular concern about those communities that have been long neglected, to ensure there will be economic opportunities.

Here is the clip of her saying

“ I’m not gone sit here and say I’m doing something that’s only going to benefit black people NOOO”

Again, look how Natasha Alford is looking at her.

"First of all, every vote needs to be earned and Joe and I believe that. So, when we look at the condition of black men in America, we know we still have a WHOLE LOT OF WORK TO DO"

So you think Kamala Harris considers herself a black man? LOL

Or is it possible that you have totally missed the context of what she was saying? Either willfully or accidentally.

Question: Black men, What is the case for them to show up in a few weeks for you and Mr. Biden?

Answer: First of all, every vote needs to be earned and Joe and I believe that. So, when we look at the condition of black men in America, we know we still have a WHOLE LOT OF WORK TO DO. We have talked about it in regards to policing and criminal justice system, but lets talk about the realities of, EVERY MAN. Including every black man, wants to be able to take care of his family. The Biden/Harris plan, is about investing in communities with a particular concern about those communities that have been long neglected, to ensure there will be economic opportunities.
You're missing it man it's right there in plain English.

"We have a whole lot of work to do" *to earn black men's votes.*

1) Who is 'we'? Biden/Harris

Do u think she's saying black people have to earn black people's votes?

2) What kinda work needs to be done?
"Policing, criminal justice system.....investing in neglected communities."

Do u think she's expecting black people in "neglected communities" who are more likely to be in poverty to do the investing in their own communities?

Cmon bruh
:smh:

Back