Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

This here is fucked up

View attachment 447541
This here is fucked up

Already.....

Biden Paves Way Transgender Students To Participate In School Sports

Biden promises on Day One to reinstate rule protecting transgender student use of bathrooms

President-elect Joe Biden has promised to get straight to work after he is sworn in as the 46th president of the United States on Wednesday, which could include swift action on federal guidance President Trump revoked that was designed to protect transgender students.

The Trump administration, early in its tenure, revoked an Obama-era federal rule that extended Title IX protections to transgender students, allowing them to use bathrooms and locker rooms according to their gender identities and not just their biological sex.

Hear some of you tell it, democrats the best thing since sliced bread.

Yeah.

I can't wait till the masses quit him and his raggly party.

Hmmm. Finally some GOOD news!

That Honduran caravan of democrat votes Biden wants got broken up in Guatemala. Why??! Intriguing.

The last time I told you all about it, they were only in the hundreds. It's gotten bigger than that like I told you all it would. They over there using the "women and children" line too.

Honduras-migrant-caravan.jpg

Guatemalan military clears U.S.-bound migrant caravan from road

The removal of the large group was the latest effort by Guatemalan authorities to break up the caravan, which authorities said numbered nearly 8,000 people, within hours of its departure for the United States from Honduras last week.

Guatemalan Forces Use Tear Gas and Sticks to Stop Migrant Caravan

(VADO HONDO, Guatemala) — Guatemalan police and soldiers launched tear gas and wielded batons and shields against a group of Honduran migrants that tried to push through their roadblock early Sunday.

Hmmm. Finally some GOOD news!

That Honduran caravan of democrat votes Biden wants got broken up in Guatemala. Why??! Intriguing.

The last time I told you all about it, they were only in the hundreds. It's gotten bigger than that like I told you all it would. They over there using the "women and children" line too.

Honduras-migrant-caravan.jpg

Guatemalan military clears U.S.-bound migrant caravan from road

The removal of the large group was the latest effort by Guatemalan authorities to break up the caravan, which authorities said numbered nearly 8,000 people, within hours of its departure for the United States from Honduras last week.

Guatemalan Forces Use Tear Gas and Sticks to Stop Migrant Caravan

(VADO HONDO, Guatemala) — Guatemalan police and soldiers launched tear gas and wielded batons and shields against a group of Honduran migrants that tried to push through their roadblock early Sunday.

That's "good" news to you?

People getting tear gassed and beaten trying to escape a bad situation in the hope of something better? Word?

What fox news is doing is irresponsible af.

Their bizness model dividing America n making bank off that division
So he is admitting he sees Maga as a white supremacists/white nationalist group and that those who stand behind Maga believe that as well

Folks still on that dumb shit.

Folks voted to get trump out. Unless you think they the same.

if you do. You MAGA
In 2024 after 4 more years of neglecting black people yall are still gonna vote Democrat and can't hide behind getting rid of trump. Yall will never hold dems accountable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back